Maersk Employee Reviews for Claims AdjusterReview this company
Claims Adjuster1 review
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 2,696 reviews
Job Work/Life Balance
Legal & Claims Adjuster (Current Employee) - Powai, Mumbai, Maharashtra - February 25, 2020
Indeed Featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
There is a work life balance. Good environment, Good job culture. Fun to work with Maersk Line. Frequent trainings provided to employees to enhance their skills and knowledge. Learnt a lot on how to handle claims and International maritime law. Holistic work place culture. Best company to work for ladies.
flexible working hours
Less job security
Was this review helpful?
We want to help you find great companies. Help us be the best!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Maersk?
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Maersk. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 2,696 reviews
Ratings by category
Compare Maersk with
Questions about Maersk
- What should you wear to an interview at Maersk?18 people answered
- How does someone get hired at Maersk? What are the steps along the way?14 people answered
- If you were to leave Maersk, what would be the reason?9 people answered
- What is interview process like at Maersk?9 people answered
- How are the working hours at Maersk?7 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Maersk?7 people answered
- How are the working hours6 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Maersk?6 people answered
- What are the perks offered by Maersk?4 people answered
- What is the shift timing for finance or accounts domain?3 people answered