Maersk

Maersk Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Maersk is very value oriented company which gives knowledge about shipping industry which helped me to learn more about the company along with my personality development by giving opportunity to participate in projects.
I am very thankful to my previous workplace, because I have learnt lot of things from there, I was getting more knowledge from Maersk, even I didn't have any process knowledge, but there are many work such a like systemics, & I faced lot of concern & problems when I was working in Maersk, recently I was getting news that many employees terminated from maersk, so I think there are no job Security, it has like call center work place, so I am not recommend to anyone to work there.
learned a lot from them and best place to work. great management and work culture . job security and the most enjoyable part of my life welcoming people
Nice place to work and many opportunities to learn. Large level business and loved to work with such a reputed company. I learnt many things and I wish join again.😊
Nice working environment. Good work culture people centric. Flexible working hours, best company in shipping world. Annual increament can be disspointing.
Very good employee benefits. great working hours. Fun place to work at. Management takes care of employees very well. Great place to Learn New things.
Core Competency - Customer Service Support - Query / Complaint Resolution - Quality Service - Buying / Purchase - Sales -Team Management - Leading & Motivating -Training& Development - Operations Management -Inter-Departmental Coordination -Discipline & Norm Adherence
In maersk line you'll get great opportunities for growth and we get the chance to learn new things each and every as this is not monotonous job like any other call centre.
Pros
Free meal, company transport
Cons
Long working hrs
Maersk pune has a lot of process through which you can learn everything about shipping. There are also a lot of opportunities to know about different systems. Management is quite okay.
It was my dream when I was in college to work with MAERSK and apparently I got job in Pune office for container business. So many things to learn from shipping industry.
Pros
free lunch and transport
Cons
no fix shift and week-off
Fun and open place to work, job is smooth and full of knowledge helped in building up a good base in shipping line. happy to join once again but in different process like operation, claim and disputes.
Maersk line is biggest container carrier company. there are very good people who is cooperative for new and learner person, Maersk is providing platform for management person on global level
An atmosphere at workplace is good and can work normally. I have learned a lot with this company has got an opportunity to work for two clusters which is which was Australia & South Africa. Management and co-workers are good in nature and supportive.
We have a lot of job opputunites in the company. Have grown the growth ladder with extreme support from our management team and through regular hardwork on day to day work.
Pros
Supportive HR, Helpful Manager
Cons
Food Service
Its a perfect place to work, good for work-life balance. People are most friendly in nature, good management. But due to family situation I am forced to relive from Maersk.
Pros
job security
Cons
salary
Can maintain a healthy balance between office and home. Learn a lot from this organisation as I have spent 10 years with Maersk.
Pros
Free Lunch, free transport and work from home facility
Cons
Limited growth
-Handling new business, handling customer queries -Handling cashier counter -Entrusting investigation accordingly, maintaining TAT of investigation and maintaining data of declinature of individuals. -Raising requirements during assessing claims -Handling queries from customer, branch and investigators. -Follow up with branches as well as with customers to get requirements to process the claims.
Company brings people from outside but no benefit is given to inetrnal employees , people dont get and promotion , even after 5 yrs . so altogether , not growth at all
Pros
Free Lunch and snack
Cons
rotational shift
All is good in my organisation. All the employees / co-staffs are co-operative. Every one here is having a positive attitude. My organisation has helped me alot to gain more and more knowledge. Enjoyable part is to get to learn new things. Each day gives some learnings to me which is very helpful.
Cons
Being in this Company for a Long time made me understand about the Importance of Logistic Field and also gave me an opportunity to know about Advantage of this field.
1. 8 hrs. working in a day 2. Export cycle, shipping knowledge, Business e-mailing, management reporting. 3. Mgmt.-Good 4. Good 5. Saturday working 6. Annual party
  1. Customer Service Representative