Maersk

Maersk Employee Reviews for Operations Associate

Automation implementation is best however management is not that worthy as per the proccess requirement. Appraisals are sad Group discussions for meetings are always one sided like only managers talks on what is decided, no opinions considerd. Work environment is healthy. Worlife balance is very well managed food and expenses taken care by Maersk
Pros
Free meals
Cons
Management skills on lower levels. Consider tenure more than talent
The company is now more of Agile way of working. Survival is the fittest. It is both People and Process Oriented. People with out of the box thinking's are well recognized.
Got the chance to learn new things about the freight forwarding business. also get an idea of actual operational working process in shipping or freight forwarding industry.
Had good experience with the company. Will get good knowledge about shipping and logistics, abour load and discharge process. They provide free of personality development courses.
Pros
Friendly environment
Cons
Over time
Very good and reputed company to work for. Become a part of worlds largest shipping company. Huge knowledge about shipping industry and proud to work for it....
Having spent more than 6 years now with Danish Giant shipping, have given me lots opportunities to learn and develop my skills in logistics and inventory management. This has always been very engaging and cooperative work place for newcomers and always help them blend in well. Important lesson learnt - no task or target is too difficult when team members work with each other than for each other. Cooperation is the key.
Pros
Excellent place to learn and connect with people around the world.
Cons
As in the case many giant companies, getting lost in crowd is easy which limits your growth severely.
A day at work was good with the team members & the continuous co-ordination with all. Learned a lot about the different tasks that each of the teams execute. Got to know about the procedure of other teams apart from mine. The management was also good. Getting the job done with perfection , quality & in time was the culture at work. hardest part of the job was to handle huge volumes once in a week as there were limited members. But we still managed to clear it out with ease as a team. The most enjoyable part of the job was to train newly joined members as it helped out as a recap to the tasks which i used to work on when i was new to the team.
Pros
free food & transport
Cons
maersk is fun work place,managements are good,i have lear many things in maersk like mail box handling,excel etc.the hardest part of my job is slow growth in work as well as in salary also.
nice company to work with, seniors are cooperative and help you to learn new things and solve all the problems related to work without any problem....
A company which gives more importance to employee morale and work - life balance. A place where one can learn lot of things to built their skill and talents where equal opportunities are given to everyone.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Maersk?
1. Its good to earn vast knowledge about shipping every working day. 2. Learned time management along with giving high importance to Accuracy & cost. 3. Management helps employees in refreshment training from time to time & keep regular update of process. 4. Collogues are co-ordinative & help each other at the time of requirement. 5. The real part of job is to understand business requirement, application of self knowledge, understandability of end to end impact to business also the customer satisfaction at the last. 6. Enjoyable part of Cargo execution is you learn each day with different situations, apply knowledge, look for the impact of your work on end to end business.
Pros
Free food each day
Cons
Short breaks
iam pleasured but not satisfied with salary leasrn the depth of the process good co workers
Within this organization I have learnt how to respect the colleagues and to work effectively by following my Manager & Team Leader.
Pros
Free Breakfast/Lunch/Snacks/Dinner & Cab
Cons
Happy to work for 8 hours in a shift
It's a great place to work. I learnt many of things over here. I always miss my colleagues.
A Routine nature of Work from day1, but started my career from here were i learnt about the containers entire cycle.
fun at workplace.balancing life..easy to work..good knowledge gaining in shipping line..mgnt is vry worst
Pros
8 hours shf is very good
Cons
partiality in the mgnt level
working envoirnment is excellent.Earlier i find so many challenges at work, but now i learned so many tricks and solutions to over come to that problem.Management is good , but the best part is my team, very co operative and fun loving people.The hardest part of my job is each and every i need to be alert ,becuase a single mistake tends to some big escalation.Interaction with customer is the best part of my job.becuase of my supportive location people i learned so many things regarding to the procurement to payment as well as systematic way of working.
Pros
company provides both free and paid food
Maersk GSC is a good place to learn professionalism.people are very friendly
Pros
facilities like free lunch/cab.
Cons
management
  1. Operations Associate