Maersk

Maersk Employee Reviews for Process Expert in Chennai, Tamil Nadu

It's a good company to work with, working experience over there was unforgettable and work life balance is also good, my personal opinion is that I will recommend others not to miss the opportunity of they get a job in Maersk.
Such a bad place to work just works a govt employee senior ppl can go fast - lot of politics not encouraging ppl no proper hike they have stupid norms no career growth opportunity but thy do all build up in interview as if thy are like very professional but nothng works - company making lazy by putting food for nite shft ppl even transport guys has no respect for employees
Fun and easy work life , there won't be much stress at the work and people will be too much friendly .. Sport events will be regularly conducted for the relaxation of employees
Usually, Maersk is a good place to work with. But, it highly depends on the team that you are appointed. Work culture is good and your performance matters the most for progression and promotions.
Pros
Free Lunches - Sodexo Pass
Cons
Stressful during Peak Season hours
I have been working at Maersk Group full-time for more than 8 years Good work environment, friendly and co-operative colleagues, good place to work. new learning and good management. fantastic work place. highly recommended place to work. Transparent in communicating strategic directions Good culture which values employees and ensures work life balance wherever possible Good initiatives to try and engage employees
Good
Cons
Not many options of IJP
Good place to gain knowledge about shipping and also you can gain core details of shipping and customer services. You can always have a shifts comfort here
Pros
Free lunch
Maersk is the place where i learnt shipping & logistics business running strategy and also the market requirements.There is lot more things which we have learnt from continous training and live hands on.
Pros
Free lunch and transportation provided
Cons
9 hours
Will have liberty to give ideas and will feel ownership of their task. Will be able to have work life balance and they will know our needs. Easy to communicate
Pros
Friendly leadership
Cons
NO HR Support
Really really good to happy to work here so far. Maersk is taking care of employees in good manner and providing lots of benefits. I learnt of process knowledge very well here and all the colleagues are really nice people.
Pros
Cab & Food for free
Cons
Carrier growth will be take long time
To get a challenging job position in a dynamic organization and work sincerely using all my potentials and skills to contribute for the organizations goals and to grow with it..
Maersk is a very Good place to Work. As a company it is with very best policy and structure. Still the leaders create false reports and push really talented employees to last and issue bottom performer letters and threaten the employees badly so they leave. If this changes it will be very good. Because loosing a valuable emaplee is not going to loss the employee but the company.
Pros
nothing
Cons
nothing
It is ok to work with this concern and not much more. They don't care about employee and their only focus is on the business and profile working with this condition is ver y hard
Pros
Free food, free cab facility and women safety ... Job secure
Cons
Management is worst, all leads will be process oriented, shift timing increases, stressed work, extra hours pay, Night shift pay bad, yearly hike bad
Hello, Good day..! About my organization workplace its more secure for employees more than higher level officials, The workplace floor itself having privacy to work without any distraction in job and can avoid escalation from customer and to be shine along the team members.
On daily basis, I have to pull a Dashboard report from Salesforce.com and same should be collate to our team members about their performances. Afte that I have start my regular works like handling customer queries / Invoice dispute resolving / Claims resolving.
Freedom in workplace, can enjoy the in work, i have learned to work fast and to do work in short way. we can learn more in work and we can improve our knowledge in way of work
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Extends in need
Company oriented is good and also environment side good. but management is worst dependence upon the department. then more visibility mnc company. accommodation and cabs will be provided. rotation shift.
Pros
free lanches
Cons
120 hours
Its a good place to work and got promoted for 2 times have good knowledge in ms excel word and power poin, Have been worked for UK Imports and handled over 6 members in my team .
Pros
Free cabs free lunch
Cons
8 hours per day
Our company( MAERSK GLOBAL SERVICE CENTRE) is one of the leading shipping and container transport in the world. Working atmosphere is good with food and cab facilities in all days. Great team spirit and knowledge sharing.
Pros
Free Lunch and Cab in all days
Its a good environment to work with. We had an opportunity to offshore the tasks from the countries. Ownership has been granted.
Pros
Sodexo card is provided
Cons
8 hours
Maersk is a good Company. Nowadays growth inside is shrinking. Good working environment but however the salary hike and the promotions are not so easy
Good place to work and learn, enjoy the career and learn the microsoft tools. Perfect management and co-workers are too helpful for the career growth.