Maersk

Maersk Employee Reviews for Process expert

Good to work here and easy process handling. Great leadership techniques and overall process gatherings is good enough to understand. Good infrastructure and ambience.
Need to work in the pay scale.. Appraisal increment so almost like a no increment.. Very less.. Does not provide any kind of bonus.. No diwali nor yearly bonus.. Very bad
The good environment to work with Maersk GSC, Pressure handling way is totally cool with employees and management people always help us to fix the issue they should not blame or claim us.
Pros
working 8 hours
Cons
Nill
i learned in my current organisation such as problem solving skills the hardest part of the job is just waiting for the customer reply to provide very good service. i enjoyed more in making calls with stakeholders. culture in very good management decision sometimes good and not everytime
Pros
ofcourse food provided on free of cost
Cons
yes extension need when flow raise in work
The working atmosphere is good and transporter is provided by the company. Meal vouchers are included too. Company provides a weekend off, but it depends on the type of work. Transport is provided for almost all the shifts a employee has to work and tranportation is provided to distant locations.
Pros
Meals coupons are given
Cons
Na
Mainely in sytems get more problems and its need to change work station. I have learned not more but learned what is shipping cycle etc., The working place needs to be constract.
i learned complete vessel and container cycle and mvoements. Management is very comfortable co-workers are very helpfull and encouraging
Pros
free food and transport facitility
Cons
Nill
Am quite happy with the firm but need to change for the salary hike. Have learnt about shipping logistic being in this firm. Mainly have knowledge of export service.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
timely job
Safmarine is sister concern of Maersk Line. All the information which provide for safmarine is applicable for Maersk.
Person You Work For 4 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 4 / 5 Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5 Company Culture 4 / 5 Way You Work 3 / 5
Working with Maersk Global service centres (India) Pvt. Ltd. as Senior Officer handling responsibilities related to Logistics co-ordination & documentation
Cons
We do have here our yearly calender and we have to meet our SLA's as per the deadline. its good to work with words largest shipping brand.
Pros
free lunch and transport, lot of space to learn each others activities
Cons
not as such
i have got good experiance in this company,Good working conditionHappy with management ,but salary is very less
Pros
i have free lunch
Cons
na
I felt free to worked in maerskI have learned too much things in maersk, like SAP fico Knowledge, corporate behavior , how to handle a team and many more.Management is average.My co workers are very impressive.Nothing is hard for me at Maersk.My colleagues with whom i work.
Pros
working culture is good
Cons
they do partiality.