Maersk

Maersk Employee Reviews for Senior Associate in Chennai, Tamil Nadu

Maersk job is a different types off experience Enjoy in my life mearsk no stress n work pressure lot off enjoyment. Management is very well n good organization .
I love Maersk. It was a wonderful journey. that brand name itself helps me to rap up my career to the next level. very good management with good targets and very established training provided. Flexible work hours with work from home options. Maersk is the place that had recreational activity for employees during breaks. It was a great experience to be part of the Maersk Family.
Had a good learning environment which took me to the next level Good Work culture and legible timings had more fun at work place management helped to learn more things and provided more opportunity
I had a great experience with Maersk , we can create ourself in our own way and we had more opportunities to improve ourselves. Such a good platform to expand our skills and knowledge , friendly atmosphere.
Pros
30min
Cons
15min
Really amazed in working in such a wonderful atmosphere. Feel so proud in being a part of Maersk Line. Have lot of things to learn and build ourself. Secure and Job Guarnteed.
Pros
Sodexo Copon
Maersk is a good company and friendly atmosphere lots of things can be learned especially excel word have presented lots of reports to clients also took more initiatives
Good work place with nice environment and people,lot of training conducted for making the job easier and fun friday are there as a stress buster. Rewards and recognisation also helding monthly for acknowledging best performers.
Pros
food, cabs environment
Cons
Management, Politics
Average in terms of scope and career hike, cab and meal facilities are good. Nothing else specific to be mentioned about this company....................!
Pros
Cab and meal are provided
Cons
Career and salary hike is bad
As part of work and culture maersk is best place to work. Employee safety, health and transport facility are more important and maintain properly.
Good Company Place to learn Good Atmosphere Nice team exposure Nice team Good team spirit Good working atmosphere No fun Bit over work load Good time management
Pros
Free food and cab
Cons
No cab on weekends
Jobs at Maersk
Senior Associate positions, in Chennai, Tamil Nadu
See more jobs
Have 8 hous shift learned many things in the office and i had an oppurtunity to visit mexico. Also i have valid US VISA. Seeking some nice oppurtunites
The company provides low salary for my experience. but the work culture is simply superb. management people are friendly to the employees even in the critical time.
Pros
Sodexo provided for eatables.
Cons
there is no proper recognition.
Nice atmosphere to work around , less work pressure , vast to learn about shipping and logistics, good hospitality , 24/7 working in process . Moreover like a home
Job is interesting to work, will have job pressure, Management is not highly esteemed towards employees but decently good, Good in Infrastructure Both side cab available, Many Process and shifts are available, Yearly increase in salary will not be little not to standards.
Pros
Better Place to Work
Cons
Shift prob
Good company to learn new things. Learn more about both imports and exports for NAM in disputes, Intermediary between sales and customer in order to clear invoice .
This is company like government. All should work in this company. Salary and other benefits are extraordinary. I love this company. Number one in shipping industry.
it was a very good company. I learned a lot of thing and how to communicate with customers on telephone. It is a largest logistic company based on America.
good top level management, good working environment, timely recognitions and awards, weekly off and other leave compensations, food facilities, helps to maintain healthy relationship with clients
Pros
salary benefits and other perks like cab facilities
Cons
sometimes shift extension
Maersk is my first company, So i learnt lot of things here. Especially ship[ping and logistics. Where i know MNC culture and loved to work. Now i want to my carrer growth and financial growth seeking jobs with related domain.
Nice place to work, I am working since 2010 so, no issues i found here Management and security is very nice here. I recommended the peoples to work here
Worlds leading shipping company Good working environment Good at work/life balances Space for employees to put forward suggetions and complaints Chances for career growth chances to deal with people around the world