Maersk

Maersk Employee Reviews for Senior Process Engineer

This is Captive. Very good work Culture. Like to go back Mearsk again to work. Trainings provided are goods. Facilities are good. Fun activities are enjoyable.
Pros
Free Breakfast &Lunch or Dinner, Free Transport both side.
As this was a new experience under logistics, I got to learn a lot of new things about the shipping and logistics industry. I understood the importance of all the small activities that we used to perform and the impact it created on the business if not completed in time or if there were any minimal errors while performing those activities. Although there were only a few activities under our scope, we got to know about a lot of other activities that were co-related to our activities and 1 small change or incorrect step/entry would create a chain of events to all other departments and indirectly hamper business. Competition was created to enable ourselves to think out of the box and grow in the business and also gain knowledge where-ever possible. Cross-training and inter-team transfers was 1 of the means to encourage these practices. Cultural and Fun activities on regular basis were also conducted to encourage members to showcase their talent and also in-directly boost their confidence.
Nice organization.. friendly organization.safety for women employees.need to improve salary benefits for existing employees.............................
It has a great opportunity to work I Maersk Global service centre India pvt ltd.Im to provide to Express my reviews as a former employee. Culture, salaries, work life balance, job security, cab service, management, policy that they provided to employees. This is a best place which I have worked.
Its a nice place to work.we can learn more about shipping domain. Organization gives freedom and also fun at work place . really nice place and we can easily balancing work and house .
Lot of Learning, Interaction with on shore off shore team members, customers as well as forwarders, Systems learning, email handling, SOP creations and corrections and many more
Pros
Weekly pre and post shift briefs
Cons
Too frequent process & Team changes
It is Logistic company. It is located in Pune Its a good company, even the management and working environment is good. Learnt many new things and various other tools .
Pros
Free lunch and breakfast, house rent paid by the company
Learning Platform 100% Job security Good organization for both freshers and experienced. All he managers and Team leaders are user friendly. Good environment.
On speaking about maersk, once you got your offer letter the company will look after is employee completely making him feel comfortable to work on a challenging position other beneficial status also provided which reduces the pressure for example pick up and drop service at door steps, sodexho card provided for meal, life cover insurance including 3members in your family. More over once u find a position in maersk your job has been 100% assured.
Pros
Free lunch, pick up and drop up services
Cons
There is a lot of things will have to learn in this company, lots of opportunity providing for learning organization is good , cab coordinating in contingency very good
Pros
Free lunches cabs
Cons
Learn
hi have been in this company more than 4 years, offcourse maersk is a brand and initally you feel job to be the part of the company, my overall journey with maersk was good have learned many things,work culture is also good taking about salary increment it is totally depend on the management and your visibilty on the floor, mangement is not soo good over here and some of them are completely takes BIAS decion at the time.
Pros
good work culture, free food, 8 hrs working, sat sun off
Cons
not so supportive management
Good environment to work and develop your skills. Which gives opportunity to develop your leadership qualities that enhance your job skill which derives to move further in your career
Good for Freshers and female employees. Management is not so much supportive in work life balance for the employees. Learning and development is good .
Pros
Free lunch and transportation
Cons
Im very gald and proud to say that im working in Maersk global service Centre. And here we can learn a lot about the shipping and develop our skills and knowledge.
Pros
Comfortable place to work
Cons
This is the best company in the shipping industry as it stands number one and the working atmosphere is very good and the people working here for a long time and it has good name world wide as a reputed company.
Pros
Sodexo meal card is provided for every employee
Cons
Shift extensions
Typical Outsourcing environment.The work routine is fixed. There is miscommuncation gap between client & management.There are no holidays fixed for indian festivals.The systems are too slow and the overall envronment in the company is not saisfactory.However on positive note, the working hours are fixed and tehre is no need to stretch excpet montth end and that too sometimes.
My last job was an excellent learning opportunity and I developed my skills and experience in numerous different ways.I also learned a great deal about handling customers. My previous roles were not customer-facing so it was great to have the chance to develop this area of my experience.
Daily healthy environment for work, enthusiastic and also very good supporting team leaders and managers. Daily you can learn many new things also there are several training schedule are conducted for users which is helpful for them in corporate world.
Cons
yes mediclaim
It was good to work at SSC as the peers were of almost same age group. Although not much growth prospects as favoritism played a major part in awarding promotions etc.
Maersk is a good place to Learn as the system and business will be updated with new technologies and it is a great place to work with fun. Maersk provides opportunity of working with fun and also provides opportunity in other countries.
Pros
Free Cab and Free Lunch
Cons
Favouritism amount Team Leads
Can have a good time and fun at work place. best suitable for Ladies. regarding Food can't say too good. Transport facility is good ( both up and down)
Pros
Food and snacks
Cons
Growth can't be expected
  1. Senior Process Engineer