Maersk

Maersk Employee Reviews for Senior Process Engineer in Chennai, Tamil Nadu

We have women safety in Maersk. Employee are treated well. Salary hike and all like other company only. But can and food will be provided to employees in companies contribution. We have 4 shifts in Maersk and depends on department and region we are working shift will be fixed.
Nice organization.. friendly organization.safety for women employees.need to improve salary benefits for existing employees.............................
It has a great opportunity to work I Maersk Global service centre India pvt ltd.Im to provide to Express my reviews as a former employee. Culture, salaries, work life balance, job security, cab service, management, policy that they provided to employees. This is a best place which I have worked.
Its a nice place to work.we can learn more about shipping domain. Organization gives freedom and also fun at work place . really nice place and we can easily balancing work and house .
Learning Platform 100% Job security Good organization for both freshers and experienced. All he managers and Team leaders are user friendly. Good environment.
On speaking about maersk, once you got your offer letter the company will look after is employee completely making him feel comfortable to work on a challenging position other beneficial status also provided which reduces the pressure for example pick up and drop service at door steps, sodexho card provided for meal, life cover insurance including 3members in your family. More over once u find a position in maersk your job has been 100% assured.
Pros
Free lunch, pick up and drop up services
Cons
There is a lot of things will have to learn in this company, lots of opportunity providing for learning organization is good , cab coordinating in contingency very good
Pros
Free lunches cabs
Cons
Learn
Good environment to work and develop your skills. Which gives opportunity to develop your leadership qualities that enhance your job skill which derives to move further in your career
Good for Freshers and female employees. Management is not so much supportive in work life balance for the employees. Learning and development is good .
Pros
Free lunch and transportation
Cons
Im very gald and proud to say that im working in Maersk global service Centre. And here we can learn a lot about the shipping and develop our skills and knowledge.
Pros
Comfortable place to work
Cons
This is the best company in the shipping industry as it stands number one and the working atmosphere is very good and the people working here for a long time and it has good name world wide as a reputed company.
Pros
Sodexo meal card is provided for every employee
Cons
Shift extensions
Maersk is a good place to Learn as the system and business will be updated with new technologies and it is a great place to work with fun. Maersk provides opportunity of working with fun and also provides opportunity in other countries.
Pros
Free Cab and Free Lunch
Cons
Favouritism amount Team Leads
Can have a good time and fun at work place. best suitable for Ladies. regarding Food can't say too good. Transport facility is good ( both up and down)
Pros
Food and snacks
Cons
Growth can't be expected
As an employee, everyone wants a career growth in terms of promotion and hike. But here these and all to poor. Hence, its not preferable for the one who stay here for more than a year.
Pros
Comfortable shift timings
Cons
Poor Management
Learned lot in Maersk, about people management and how to streamline the process and how to handle new migrations. am ready to relocate anywhere. Thanks.
I have learnt a lot about shipping process in this office. Have been dealing with customer with regards to their shipment queries, CBSA exam and charges, Inland operations, Demurrage and Detention. Office has peaceful environment with a healthy cafeteria at free of cost @ 62rs per day for a person. Encouraging the employees by providing monthly award based on the performance.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Less growth
Overall company policy and job was good but their is no personal growth, since i learned end to end process and their is no scope to improve myself and very less opportunity in Maersk.
Pros
Free food and transportation
Cons
Over timing and shift dicuficulties
There was a good balance within the personal and official. Learnt end to end process of accounts. There was a change within the process.
Pros
Life balance
Cons
Cabs were not working in 24 hours
I was worked in various dept in this company. (export documentation, booking confirmation. import docu & operations .....etc. I enjoyed export process in all the cenerio.
Handling mails. I learned how to handle different type of customers. Good environment. Hardest part of the job is the shift timings. I enjoyed a lot this job with my co-workers.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Long hour
My experience Maersk was very nice. I had a nice co-workers, supportive leaders. The company accepts all our ideas and views. The most interesting event is the KAISEN. It is the process which welcomes employees new thoughts and ideas about process improvements, its focus on continuous process improvements.
Pros
they provide transportation and food
Cons
long hour