Maersk

Maersk Employee Reviews for Senior Process Engineer

We have women safety in Maersk. Employee are treated well. Salary hike and all like other company only. But can and food will be provided to employees in companies contribution. We have 4 shifts in Maersk and depends on department and region we are working shift will be fixed.
Can have a good time and fun at work place. best suitable for Ladies. regarding Food can't say too good. Transport facility is good ( both up and down)
Pros
Food and snacks
Cons
Growth can't be expected
As an employee, everyone wants a career growth in terms of promotion and hike. But here these and all to poor. Hence, its not preferable for the one who stay here for more than a year.
Pros
Comfortable shift timings
Cons
Poor Management
Overall IBM is Good organization and I enjoyed my tenure with this organization. Now it has been acquired by some other company. But I would say IBM was good.
Learned lot in Maersk, about people management and how to streamline the process and how to handle new migrations. am ready to relocate anywhere. Thanks.
I have learnt a lot about shipping process in this office. Have been dealing with customer with regards to their shipment queries, CBSA exam and charges, Inland operations, Demurrage and Detention. Office has peaceful environment with a healthy cafeteria at free of cost @ 62rs per day for a person. Encouraging the employees by providing monthly award based on the performance.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Less growth
Good culture and working environment Good career opportunities The flexibility allow perfect work and personal life balance
I liked the company, but could not find supporting nature if someone wants to improve the things. The management does not support if someone is really wants to reduce the manual efforts or to improve anything.
Pros
Free Lunches
Overall company policy and job was good but their is no personal growth, since i learned end to end process and their is no scope to improve myself and very less opportunity in Maersk.
Pros
Free food and transportation
Cons
Over timing and shift dicuficulties
Maersk Company is productive & fun loving workplace where apart from work, company provide different type of courses to learn new thing such as excel training, six sigma etc. Fun activities like one minutes games by management.. training about safety, medical claims etc are provided by company. About co-workers, we help each other in peak (HIgh) Work load The hardest part for me is to handle the team in the absence of manager or Team Leader.
Company provide good services like free transport, free food, average salary, growth opportunities. Management is good, Learned project management, service delivery management.
Pros
Free lunch & transport
There was a good balance within the personal and official. Learnt end to end process of accounts. There was a change within the process.
Pros
Life balance
Cons
Cabs were not working in 24 hours
For customer service day starts and end with email handling. You will learn to handle customer's query/request/complaint effectively. Co-workers are average Job Culture is free
Pros
Free lunches, transportation, fixed shift
Cons
sometimes long hours
I was worked in various dept in this company. (export documentation, booking confirmation. import docu & operations .....etc. I enjoyed export process in all the cenerio.
I enjoy when everyone works as a team to meet the dealines and fun time too after done with targets. I learned a lot about time and people management alongwith how to deal with pressure and complicated situations with prioritization of things.
Pros
free meals
Cons
break timing
Good management, 100 % job security. sach a big campus with all facility. always with the new learning. all co-workers are really helpfull
My first customer service job in export documentation in MAERSK.. Its shows me what is customer service and how it has to be take care.. My learning career starts from here...
Pros
A perfect entertainment concern with lots of fun
Cons
nothing
I would be hardly dedicating myself to the company where i work into. Since when the people hoping me and giving me some responsibilities with important task, I surely never let them down. I will give my fullest hard work and bring the new glory to that industry.
Handling mails. I learned how to handle different type of customers. Good environment. Hardest part of the job is the shift timings. I enjoyed a lot this job with my co-workers.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Long hour
freindly culture to work Good Exposure to technical tools such as fact(sap) HFM tool SMDS tool Can gain good knowlge about shipping industry realting finace transcation
Pros
Free sodexo meal passes free transport
My experience Maersk was very nice. I had a nice co-workers, supportive leaders. The company accepts all our ideas and views. The most interesting event is the KAISEN. It is the process which welcomes employees new thoughts and ideas about process improvements, its focus on continuous process improvements.
Pros
they provide transportation and food
Cons
long hour
  1. Senior Process Engineer