Maersk

Maersk Employee Reviews for Senior Specialist

It is a nice company for female employees, where Safety is first and work-life balance is the major aspect which allows females to balance both family and work-life. At Maersk, employees are given many benefits and we can learn many more process and it has very good job culture.
Don't join this company, you will not have a single minute to spent a time with you family.Work pressure is too much. Can't even imagine the work pressure...Punch in punch out problems.Process get change day to day basis. Every day there is something new change in the process.And people get frustrated because of this but management doesn't think in that direction.It's a totally wasting a time here and playing with you carrier.Because the day a person join from that day only that person wants to leave this company. So just understand.Lots and lots of manual work . Automation doesn't exist in Maersk and never.Most worst process is Commercial Disputes
Pros
No pros
Cons
Work pressure, work life balance
I have been working at Maersk Group full-time for more than 3 years. Great company to work for, very flexible, excellent management staff.limited career growth and hike has to be improved
It's fun working at Maersk due to balanced work and personal life. Organization gives fair opportunities and recognition to the genuine performances.
Maersk GSC is one of the best BPOs that one can think of working in his/her lifetime. Good shift timings and good management makes this workplace an unique one. The only developmental area is to provide diverse career opportunities to people who aspire to grow and learn.
Pros
Excellent Work Life Balance
Cons
Stagnancy and rare career opportunities.
Hey, it just all depends on the management you work for. The management team I am working with, could perform a little better in terms of the interest on the growth of the employees working for them. But there is in-depth flaw in their workforce management strategies leading to attrition of senior employees. The company as a whole is good place to work. You wouldn't feel the kinda pressure you see in similar organisation elsewhere.
Maersk Global service center is one of the company where an employee can get many options to build upon their careers. With good management accross the GSC, the company also offers good work/ life balance. Company has to do some considerable improvements on its digitisation and IT platform. Overall the experience with company is good which provides ample opporunities to the deserved candidates.
A great place to develop yourself as Professional in terms of culture and work balance behaviour. It helped me to understand the shipping industry from the basic to the very fluency of mine right now. management has given me the opportunity to thing different and come up with different ideas which made a direct impact in the business which i have also got the credit deserved.
this is my first comany in pune, Maersk is World’s number 1 shipping liner, operating in more than 150 countries across the globe, engaged in cargo shipment and logistics services. A Global service centre at Pune provides back office support to global activities of company through its various departments like Finance, Operations, and Documentation etc. i have learnt lot of thing, etc, excel/mis reporting, how to manage costomers, have got good experience,
Pros
very good company, good environment, every employee has work life balance, job security, never putting employee on bench, always take care of employee
Cons
employee not got chance for new learning, lots of employee from joining to 6-8 years in same process
I start my day by checking and replying emails on my PA and then marking the list of priority emails that needs immideate attension. Then we have a short daily review meeting at 10:30 am about 15 min. As soon as I am back from the meeting I try to revert to email on my PA. Then I start with email request reeived on my BA for my customer like quote/service request/issues. The best part of my Job is that I am able to think of effecient ways to resolve customers complain. I get full support from my seniors. The hardest part we have to go back to the customer and apologise in case we are not able to fulfill thier business requirement despite spending tim an efforts to get things done. The overall work evoirement is challenging and fun when we work as a team with good people.
Pros
good workplace
Cons
Long working hours
Joining this company proved to be a mistake. No career advancement or proper guidelines on career enhancement, extreme politics, favoritism against specific community (ex-colleagues), no monetary benefits.
Pros
flexi timing if required
Cons
No growth prospects, no motivating environment, extremely partial leadership, extensive politics, no proper work flow or credibility or guidelines - to name a few
Good experience and worked with many teams, Had good time and great place for learning logistics. Interaction with different people. Improving customer experience (delivering the service on time to customer)
Pros
Free lunches/transportation/ 8 hrs working
It is good company to work, the environment is like a government organization.The growth with the company is limited and no scope of growth and job is not challenging.
Management and HRD maintain a very healthy work and life balance for the subordinates.Salary structure is tax friendly and growth is moderate and as per industry standard.
I was enjoying my work and I never feel bore or stress or painful that I was coming to office. Every day I was enjoying my work and having good facilities, food and constant care on the employee safety. Good staff engagement and good career development. Feel proud to be an employee of my company
Pros
Transport, Food with good quality (24 X 5)
Cons
No comments
Everyday is a new learning which adds to experience and increasing ones knowledge in shipping. Learning new applications used to view performance.
Working at a Maersk is very good experience. I have learned a lot in terms of team management and work under pressure. Management is good and always focuses on improvement. Recruitment is also good.
Pros
good working condition
Cons
dependency for final resolution
Nice to work hereMost of the days here is goodGood management
Pros
free lunch and cab
Cons
8 hrs