Maersk

Maersk Employee Reviews for Specialist

Nice Company to work. Job security and facilities such as food, transportation and flexibility in shifts. Good work environment and package is good according to your qualifications and experience .
i personally feel it is quite having work life balance and cab food will be provided. 8hours shift. can be enjoyable work security and everything is there
Pros: Job security Employee first Work life balance Good place to learn More opportunities Cons: Salary for the who were here for many years will be less than newly joined
Loved working here, had been here since 2011, almost 8 years now. grown a lot, learned good and bad politics in management which every MNC has maintained till now.
I have been working at Maersk Line full-time (More than 5 years) Good Place to Work Work life Balance Opportunities to Grow within Organization Learning New Technology Overseas Opportunities
A Global giant in Shipping - one can get a good work life balance depending on the process they get into. management can be some times biased. shift timings are good.Possibility of migrations are limited
Pros
Free food, Cabs
Cons
lack of adaptation to quality, needs a good PMS system built
Its is very safe place for female employee to work and eight hours working time with cab and food, no job pressure and good work place in KPO company.
Over All rating is Good. salary benefits to be improved. Recognition could be improved. Good for fresher. Management is okay. Job culture is good. Job security or advancement to be improved.
Work environment is good but very poor management and ratings. No preference or importance given to experienced employees in Maersk. there only aim to make them to keep papers in order to avoid paying high salary
i just love & enjoy my work. My workplace was very good and my co-workers also. The management also very very good. I learned how to manage the team, team bonding and more....
Pros
free lunches, insurance & cab facilities
Cons
long hrs
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Maersk?
Good atmosphere to work together with my colleagues,and also we are able to develop our knowledge and skills through conducting training programmes.
Pros
Free food facilities
Ver nice work place to work as an employee, learned a lot of things as this was begining of my career also learned to take responsibilities whever required.
Pros
Free transport, free lunch
Cons
Travelling time
Every new day at work is I can say knowledgeable. You get to learn new thing every day. Maersk is the world leading shipping company I think that defines the management. Co-workers are supportive. The hardest part I would say is unable to explore every part due vast business. Working for such a huge company is itself enjoyable.
Pros
get every day free meal coupans
Provide us the opportunity in Shipping Back office process of Maersk line. Export & import documentation. Every one of our business units across the globe is committed to empowering employees to achieve and surpass their greatest potential.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
8 hrs
*Co-workers are co-operative & assist in getting work done if there is over work load. *Felt like working within family members as there was huge support from management.
Maersk is my first company and believe me it is really very good to start your carrier because Maersk working atmosphere gives you end to end to business knowledge.
Pros
Working enviroment, free Lunch and Transport, fun Activities e.t.c
Cons
Na
i joined Maersk as fresher and believe me its a good place to learn and work. i got to know and learnt many things about my process about behaviour with your co-worker, clients. Every day is a learning experience in Maersk because you need to manage every thing from end to end which also explore your talent ad improve your efficiency. i enjoy every day in Maersk.
Pros
Free Transport, free Lunch / dinner ans break fast/ evening snacks. attractive working atmosphere and many more.
Cons
na
Basically Maersk is giant company in the business of Cargo Shipping worldwide. They are also active into Drilling and Oil & Gas business. Peaple in Maersk enjoy their working because of the work profile & work culture provided by the company. It also allows you to maintain a good balance between work and personal life.
Its a great company to work with. Had learn lot of new things in the organisation i.e working on excel, how to handle a pressure, to working ina team etc.
Friday will be a typical day to work Customs Documentation Managment is good Co-workers nice Customs related job According to the team handls
Good Place to workCo workers are very cooperativeHardest part was the migration phase, but learned many thing from itStakeholders Management, People Management etc