Maersk

Maersk Employee Reviews for Supply Chain Manager

Nice people and place to work with and also can be proud to work with the market leaders and covering global supply chain. Through Maersk we can learn how important that maintaining the relationship with customers. Maersk enable us to expand our knowledge through trainings and development.
Pros
Trainings, process knowledge, team work, Automation, collaborative working culture.
Cons
Salary
Working time is 8 hours but workload is very big so daily working timeing is 12 to 14 hours and growth and increment is poor condition.management doesn't support if we want to leave the company for our bright future.Growth is slow and teammates and my team leader naveen are not support which need my critical time.Worst behaviour
Maersk global centre is a reputed concern wherein on day today process I learn many challenging situations. I am handling good leadership role and handle dedicated and good team members. I really enjoy working here. I have resolved huge number of escalations and have been appreciated by the higher level managemet.
  1. Supply Chain Manager