Maersk

Maersk Job Security & Advancement reviews

We have women safety in Maersk. Employee are treated well. Salary hike and all like other company only. But can and food will be provided to employees in companies contribution. We have 4 shifts in Maersk and depends on department and region we are working shift will be fixed.
Nice Company to work. Job security and facilities such as food, transportation and flexibility in shifts. Good work environment and package is good according to your qualifications and experience .
A very engaging and employee friendly work place. It was a very modern and technical advanced facility that I used to work for. Very professional yet fun to work environment.
i personally feel it is quite having work life balance and cab food will be provided. 8hours shift. can be enjoyable work security and everything is there
Nice organization.. friendly organization.safety for women employees.need to improve salary benefits for existing employees.............................
It has a great opportunity to work I Maersk Global service centre India pvt ltd.Im to provide to Express my reviews as a former employee. Culture, salaries, work life balance, job security, cab service, management, policy that they provided to employees. This is a best place which I have worked.
It has a Good work life balance. Bit slow in change management, when it comes to technology. Good Collobaration with the local GSC. You will get to gain interesting insights about shipping and logistics.
Productive and fun filled company to work with, excellent company with higher growth opportunity. good leadership team with like minded open environment
They have an open office culture. Self discipline and individual focus on targets is essential. There is an opportunity to learn and become an expert in your field if you have the focus.
Its a nice place to work.we can learn more about shipping domain. Organization gives freedom and also fun at work place . really nice place and we can easily balancing work and house .
Good work life balance Provide health insurance facility Transport facility Food facility Good company for carrier growth & learning Provide travelling opportunity to oversea
Poor Local Management, Less chances of Growth, Good Personal Work life balance. Management can yield better results if invested in local resources and give them better opportunity.
It a good place to start your career especially for the ones who are in finance and accounting. Being a medium scale manufacturing firm it is good for people who are looking forward to gain knowledge and hand on experience
There are a lot of processes involved within the organization. Its better to learn new process to improve yourself and your skills. Can balance work and life.
There is a lot going on in Maersk Global Service Center. It is an exciting place to learn with several lateral move job opportunities. Maersk Global Service centers provides growth opportunities too. One can work here for many years still being able to acquire different skill sets.
Excellent place to work. Good Envirorment, Lot of freedom, Free Culture and good food Opportunity to work with very knowledgeable people Mainly will balance work and life.
I am very thankful to my previous workplace, because I have learnt lot of things from there, I was getting more knowledge from Maersk, even I didn't have any process knowledge, but there are many work such a like systemics, & I faced lot of concern & problems when I was working in Maersk, recently I was getting news that many employees terminated from maersk, so I think there are no job Security, it has like call center work place, so I am not recommend to anyone to work there.
Before I was worked in uasc but they are out of sea business now that's why now iam working in MAERSK line company. Maersk is a good company have good job culture onboard but I want to try some where for new opportunities because of salary and want to work little bit different...
Gives good amount of exposure to SAP where we can learn different types of accounting codes used in the software along with self learning of MS excel which is must in every other organisation
Maersk in itself is a whole new world if you join as a fresher. The management from HR to ops are all supportive and understanding! They know how to hunt for talent and how to enhance your talent, gives you vast experience!
Pros
All facilities are available for all employees!
Cons
I love Maersk. It was a wonderful journey. that brand name itself helps me to rap up my career to the next level. very good management with good targets and very established training provided. Flexible work hours with work from home options. Maersk is the place that had recreational activity for employees during breaks. It was a great experience to be part of the Maersk Family.
  1. Job Security & Advancement