Maersk logo

Work-Life Balance
Job Security & Advancement

Found 485 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,696 reviews

Good company

We have women safety in Maersk. Employee are treated well. Salary hike and all like other company only. But can and food will be provided to employees in companies contribution. We have 4 shifts in Maersk and depends on department and region we are working shift will be fixed.

Overall ok

The team I joined is very new and we are still learning the process and culture of the company. Being part of world's largest Shipping Organisation it is a good experience so far.

Maersk is head of all

I love Maersk. It was a wonderful journey. That brand name itself help me to rapup my career to next level. I feel sad that i left from Maersk. Still i love my job on Maersk.

Working at Maersk was learning experience about the shipping industry.

Maersk is very value oriented company which gives knowledge about shipping industry which helped me to learn more about the company along with my personality development by giving opportunity to participate in projects.

Overall good

Nice company to work in and to learn things and grow. Work environment is very good and all the colleagues are very helpful. Also, the team leaders and managers are very understanding.

It was a great experience to be part of Maerk Family

Loved my time there. Great corporate culture and the immense scope of learning was an advantage. The managament would listen to concerns and you would get promoted if you do well without any reservation

Happpieeee to work

I'm happpieeee to work here and happpieeee to be a maerskian.. It's a good concern to work and it's a no 1 shipping company in the world.. Nice environment and can learn many things.

Excellent job search

Seeking a challenging & rewarding opportunity with an organization of repute which recognizes and utilizes my true potential while nurturing my analytical and technical skills across the Industry

Good place to work for sustainable career

Very nice place to work, if anyone is having good aspiration then person can grow like anything. Work timings are also flexible, but sometimes you have to showcase your case.

Productive and Fun Workplace

Every day is a bright day at work as all my fellow colleagues were like minded and it was a beautiful experience as i get to face a lot of clients on a daily basis. Experienced a good customer client relationship. The company was more onto the learning sector and hence there was a lot of learning experience as well.

Jobs at Maersk

See more jobs

A good company

A good company to work with taking care of the workers . Always think about employees, good management for future plans of the workers . Work environment is good

Na. Dont wisk to elaborate. Please respect my decision

Na. dont wish to share. Please respect my decision. All I can saty is i cherish the term spent with this wonderful organization which has enriched my career

productive and fun work place

learned a lot from them and best place to work. great management and work culture . job security and the most enjoyable part of my life welcoming people

Good

Nice place to work and many opportunities to learn. Large level business and loved to work with such a reputed company. I learnt many things and I wish join again.😊

Good work environment and shift timing.

This company has many processes which helps to grow Rapidly, working hours and work environments is good. Conducting other curriculum activities and celebration.

Best company and Life Balance

Best company and Life Balance, company facility also good. a lot of opportunities is there. friendly environment, all events celebration in this company.

A grate place to work and for experience

A grate place to work and for experience . this is a nice place to utilize your skill and learn the thinks .this is world largest shipping and logistic company.

Nice and friendly circumstation.

You will find it sad to leave when you get to move on, once you get attached to the company. It has the nice working environment and good cooperative circumstances.

I am honoured working for this amazing company

* Highly focused on employee grooming and development * Amazing workplace culture * Provide lots of opportunity to grow * I loved my stint of apprx 9 years in to Sales function, it has completely changed my personality * Highly motivated team and management

Good place to work.I learn project management and people management.I get opportunity to handle verity of challenges on daily basis which help me to enhance my capabilities and knowledge. Successful completion of job gives my immense pleasure and that I treat as reward for me.

Work Culture

Maersk is a highly diversified company, with substantial activities in the shipping, energy, logistics, offshore and retail sectors. This diversity, coupled with our global scope, means we can offer a great many career paths, both for generalists and for specialists in a wide array of fields. Maersk employees represent an expansive cross-section of modern professionals

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Maersk. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1,052