Maersk

Maersk Job Security & Advancement reviews

. got a chance to learn lots of new things + travel. M3 + level management including directors were chosen on whims & fancies. good work life balance
Pros
Flexible working hours
Cons
Top level management keeps on changing thereby effecting the morale of the team
Had a good learning environment which took me to the next level Good Work culture and legible timings had more fun at work place management helped to learn more things and provided more opportunity
It's been wonderful working with Maersk... I have learned different areas of shipping Industry work place was good... flexible shift hours was so ggod...
IndiaMart was first job and it was really very needful nd usefull worked with organization but due to working hours issue and lack of marketing interest i left that job and joined Maersk, environment, Facilities are very good enough to work but due to management, bad team experience and growth issue.. i want to switch job and searching for stable job where i can grow myself with my skills.
It is a great place to work and learn the mnc culture in work place. A lot of trainings and skillful programs really equip the people to face the challenges and achieve the goal.
Environment is good at Maersk. Good Work culture and policies. Employees friendly. Take up the ideas from employees. A place to learn new innovative and findings.
Good work environment, great management, well knowlegeded colleagues, flexible work timings, benefits, career changes, company transport, long term goals.
Productive and fun work Place Strong L&D team Learning opportunities Strong Management IJP' and internal movement opportunities.......................
I had a great experience with Maersk , we can create ourself in our own way and we had more opportunities to improve ourselves. Such a good platform to expand our skills and knowledge , friendly atmosphere.
Pros
30min
Cons
15min
Maersk is the company where in you can start your day with very positive notes, since you have to work only for 8hours and they so many L & D program through which you can learn while you work, also management encourages you to get cross train on different function within the org. it was a well culture company where in we can openly talk about the growth and opportunity to our leaders.
Pros
free sodexo of INR 70 every day
Cons
Less parking space if you coming on your own
Usually, Maersk is a good place to work with. But, it highly depends on the team that you are appointed. Work culture is good and your performance matters the most for progression and promotions.
Pros
Free Lunches - Sodexo Pass
Cons
Stressful during Peak Season hours
Very good exposure during my tenure in maersk Very professional and I was able to balance my work and life balance.will be happy to work again.good culture.
An amazing work environment with lots to learn and personal skill development. Supportive top management for self-learning and always open to new ideas for innovation. They conduct various coaching and mentoring programs to improve skill sets and various IJP options are available if you looking to move and learn different departments.
Pros
Sodexo lunch coupons and centralized transport
Cons
Long hours during shipping season
Maersk is an amazing organization to work with . Culture is great and same provides you work life balance as well . Company gives you ample growth opportunities to grow as per your capability
Pros
Healthy culture, Amazing lifestyle, Ample growth opportunities, Free cab, Free snacks and others as well
Cons
Salary can be a concern sometimes not always
Best place to work for life time. I have worked there for 5+ years and still i never worked in a better company like that. If you get the job there its ultimately on your timing and luck.
Pros: Job security Employee first Work life balance Good place to learn More opportunities Cons: Salary for the who were here for many years will be less than newly joined
This is the best place that I have worked. Great pay, benefits, colleagues are nice. Advancement opportunities are good. In fact one can apply to positions across the globe
Good atmosphere and platform for exploring bright future. Better place to explore our knowledge and gain lots of experience. High standard of care taking of employees.
Pros
Annual gifts
Loved working here, had been here since 2011, almost 8 years now. grown a lot, learned good and bad politics in management which every MNC has maintained till now.
A.p Moeller maersk is a great place to work. Maersk is very competitive. Safety standards are of the highest order. It is a large organisation and there are a lot of employment opportunities.
Maersk is good company and have good work culture. A qualified finance degree holder would find the job as excellent place as have opportunities to implement knowledge and have stable career.
Pros
Free lunch, good working culture
  1. Job Security & Advancement