Maersk

Maersk Management reviews

Company is great, but with the India management and HR changing in every 2-5 years, u come across a lot of unprofessional people. They try to get their own people from their Ex company from a different industry with higher salaries than the experienced employees. Many a times HR forgets their role and becomes Harassing Resource team.People quit because of managmentmanagement
Pros
Company is too good
Cons
HR and Management change is the main reason for quitting
Such a bad place to work just works a govt employee senior ppl can go fast - lot of politics not encouraging ppl no proper hike they have stupid norms no career growth opportunity but thy do all build up in interview as if thy are like very professional but nothng works - company making lazy by putting food for nite shft ppl even transport guys has no respect for employees
2.5 years I spent my days in Maersk, Very good company to start the career. Management are very supportive. Appraisal 5 out of 3 its depend upon performance
Automation implementation is best however management is not that worthy as per the proccess requirement. Appraisals are sad Group discussions for meetings are always one sided like only managers talks on what is decided, no opinions considerd. Work environment is healthy. Worlife balance is very well managed food and expenses taken care by Maersk
Pros
Free meals
Cons
Management skills on lower levels. Consider tenure more than talent
So much of politics. The management shows hooliganism. No professionalism, No process followed. No documentation, So much factionalism. No documentation. Look like a small company that does not follow any process
Pros
You will get 90 rupees coupon for lunch
Cons
Too much politics, No process, Nothing to learn, No documentation
If you are looking for some challenge at the same time to have fun, then Maersk is the place to be. Everyday will be challenging and can grind you at the end of the day, but still you won't feel the stress. They have excellent benefits and will the management will ensure to give you all space for you to grow.
Management had certain vision at the beginning and accordingly they shortlisted people and interviewed them, however, as a year passed, there were not sure about what is needed and how to plan with the available resources. They started putting us in a role that was not suitable at all to the candidate, example giving the task of an Engineer to the role of a programmer. Obviously, there will be a mismatch, and things would not work out as expected either to the management or the candidate. They did not have the patience / foresight to train the candidate in what was required of them and believe rather in hiring and firing as the center where I worked acted as a processing / back office center for A P Moller Maersk group.
Maersk job is a different types off experience Enjoy in my life mearsk no stress n work pressure lot off enjoyment. Management is very well n good organization .
Maersk is one of the best Dutch companies that anyone would love to work for. I have thoroughly enjoyed the work deliverables that were global and immensely satisfying. The global stake holder management is awesome!
Chill and good pay company Cool management and other facilities like food and transportation Work from home is best option there which enable us to to work as per ur convenience which
Pros
Shift time, work load
Cons
Not so competitive
Good management which offers lot of learning opportunities to their employee to enhance their skills. It is a good place to work. Provide more benefits and look for employee safety.
We are Productive enough to deliver our jobs on time & equally enjoy having fun days during any occasions.Our Management is very good which take care of each and every Individual with respect to work , or Health in time being it is a Good organisation and will definitely recommend any one willing to work with respect to shipping experience.
Bad managment. All type of favouritism can be seen. No appreciation from managers. Slow or rather no growth in career due to personal grudges held by manager. HR are literally of no use, they don't bother to listen employee issues or concern even if the employee is hard working and had served company for many years. The only benefit one can see is free meal and transport provided by the company.
Best place to work with,Management is very cooperative and help us to grow in terms of our career as well as personal.Always I would recommend this company to the youngsters as there are lot of learnings involved
I have been working at Maersk Group full-time for more than 3 years. Great company to work for, very flexible, excellent management staff.limited career growth and hike has to be improved
Its a great company to provide excellent work life balance depending totally on your team and manager although. Flexible work hours. Micromanagement is less.
Pros
Flexible working hours
Cons
Slow Career Growth
It has a great opportunity to work I Maersk Global service centre India pvt ltd.Im to provide to Express my reviews as a former employee. Culture, salaries, work life balance, job security, cab service, management, policy that they provided to employees. This is a best place which I have worked.
It has a Good work life balance. Bit slow in change management, when it comes to technology. Good Collobaration with the local GSC. You will get to gain interesting insights about shipping and logistics.
Poor Local Management, Less chances of Growth, Good Personal Work life balance. Management can yield better results if invested in local resources and give them better opportunity.
Maersk as a brand and overall organisation is excellent place to be in. The step-motherly treatment to shared services with head office employees looking with suspicion to shared service counterparts is bothering. Management needs to work on bridging the gap and have realisation across be developed that we (shared services) and group companies (including head office) are one, calling for uniform policies and benefits to be passed across. Except for the mentioned difference, Maersk is an excellent place to be providing adequate trainings (best in class) and other employee development opportunities, with a collaborative work culture (within Shared services)
Over all its a good experience, we had a good time over there, Our management really need to take care of our employees. HR are really supportive. I love the working culture.