Maersk

Found 309 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,786 reviews

Maersk insights

What people like
  • Overall satisfaction
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Clear sense of purpose

Good organisation to work,and values.

Very good organisation to work for freshers as well as experience personalsOrganisation having there own values and give atmist care of each and every employee.Safety first is motto.

Pros

Free lunch/ dinner/Tranport/health insurance

Cons

Long working hours

Good workplace but need to be ready to work long hours

Good place to work but too much workload at times which makes it difficult to strike work life balance. Salary and other benefits like medical insurance etc was good but as this is a shipping company job, the work requirement is 24/7 which again is taxing.

Pros

Lunch coupons

Nice place to work

Really cool place to work, work life balance, food pass, transportation and medical benefits etc... totally comfortable organization where you earn knowledge with no of people....

Pros

Sudexo coupon, free transportation

Good company

We have women safety in Maersk. Employee are treated well. Salary hike and all like other company only. But can and food will be provided to employees in companies contribution. We have 4 shifts in Maersk and depends on department and region we are working shift will be fixed.

Productive and fun environment with lot of learning.

Nice people and place to work with and also can be proud to work with the market leaders and covering global supply chain. Through Maersk we can learn how important that maintaining the relationship with customers. Maersk enable us to expand our knowledge through trainings and development.

Pros

Trainings, process knowledge, team work, Automation, collaborative working culture.

Cons

Salary

Good place to work at, good working culture etc

Excellent work place,ethics, cooperative, like minded staff, good management practices, equal opportunity employer,good prospect for growth, friendly atmosphere

Pros

Free tea, snacks etc

Cons

Long hours if there is work

A place to improve your skills and Safe place to work.

Maerskline provides good safe and healthy environment to work.It also provides healthy accomodation to live and Take care of their employees in regular intervals .

Productive and fun workplace.

In my opinion it's an Excellent work place with best environment, feel free to work, Team members and managers are very co-operative and helpful nature, Stress free and fun in work and most important salary on time.

Pros

All meals on time and quality food.

Cons

Sometimes long duration work.

Productive & Fun at work

This is Captive. Very good work Culture. Like to go back Mearsk again to work. Trainings provided are goods. Facilities are good. Fun activities are enjoyable.

Pros

Free Breakfast &Lunch or Dinner, Free Transport both side.

Operational work and proving self in challenging conditions

I would say overall a best company for employee security, best salary in industry with that need to prove self in challenging conditions. Self has to learn as proactive work.

Pros

Free Lunch, Salary, Employee security

Cons

self process learning

Na

Culture is good.work life balance is there.Compensation is also competitive as per market practice.Rest it all depends on the process also where a person is being placed

Friendly and Challenging work place

If you are looking for some challenge at the same time to have fun, then Maersk is the place to be. Everyday will be challenging and can grind you at the end of the day, but still you won't feel the stress. They have excellent benefits and will the management will ensure to give you all space for you to grow.

Good

Good can't comment now you have to work to experience the same all staff is good healthy and caring atmosphere and get free lunch transport facility and good working culture

Work Life Balance

Though I had a very short stint but I enjoyed the work environment. It was relaxed.There were strict adherence to Log In Time & Log Out (Biometric) based on the respective shift timings. Employee Benefits were good as well as good Employee Engagement activities. The only challenging part in my job was timely response by other teams. Multiple follows required for a very simple query. Too much slow paced attitude. Frequent Change in immediate supervisors. There were 2 supervisors for a Team Manager which creates a lot of ambiguity in delivery of work.

Knowledgeable workplace where we can learn more and also it also have worklife balance

It is a nice company for female employees, where Safety is first and work-life balance is the major aspect which allows females to balance both family and work-life. At Maersk, employees are given many benefits and we can learn many more process and it has very good job culture.

Relaxed Workplace

Good collaborative environment to work on, friendly environment, good niche to learn new things, flexible working hours, free commute , good for those who are hardworking.

Pros

Free lunches, free commute, flexible working hours

Good company to work with peace and work life balance

Chill and good pay company Cool management and other facilities like food and transportation Work from home is best option there which enable us to to work as per ur convenience which

Pros

Shift time, work load

Cons

Not so competitive

Well reputed Organisation which provide vast learning opportunities for the employee

Good management which offers lot of learning opportunities to their employee to enhance their skills. It is a good place to work. Provide more benefits and look for employee safety.

good work culture

good work culture, balanced work and personal life, supportive staff, overall good place to work, only salary increment should be more every year so will make employees more happy

Good place to advance in your career with good work life balance

Maersk offers great learnings in the shipping and logistics domain. The salary is competetive with a employee friendly human resource department. The work life balance is also great.

Very nice place to work

Very nice place to work, never ever felt sad working there, only salary was the constraint. Given a good salary an individual will never leave such company

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Maersk. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Maersk with

• Maersk
  • Pay & Benefits
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?