Maersk

Maersk Work-Life Balance reviews

We have women safety in Maersk. Employee are treated well. Salary hike and all like other company only. But can and food will be provided to employees in companies contribution. We have 4 shifts in Maersk and depends on department and region we are working shift will be fixed.
Don't join this company, you will not have a single minute to spent a time with you family.Work pressure is too much. Can't even imagine the work pressure...Punch in punch out problems.Process get change day to day basis. Every day there is something new change in the process.And people get frustrated because of this but management doesn't think in that direction.It's a totally wasting a time here and playing with you carrier.Because the day a person join from that day only that person wants to leave this company. So just understand.Lots and lots of manual work . Automation doesn't exist in Maersk and never.Most worst process is Commercial Disputes
Pros
No pros
Cons
Work pressure, work life balance
. got a chance to learn lots of new things + travel. M3 + level management including directors were chosen on whims & fancies. good work life balance
Pros
Flexible working hours
Cons
Top level management keeps on changing thereby effecting the morale of the team
Excellent work place,ethics, cooperative, like minded staff, good management practices, equal opportunity employer,good prospect for growth, friendly atmosphere
Pros
Free tea, snacks etc
Cons
Long hours if there is work
Maersk is very good company. They follows there Value strictly. Constant Care - Take care of Today , actively prepare for tomorrow Humbleness - Listen, learn , Share and give space to others. Uprightness - Our word in our bond. Our Employees - The right environment for the right people Our Name - The sum of our Values: passionately striving higher.
2.5 years I spent my days in Maersk, Very good company to start the career. Management are very supportive. Appraisal 5 out of 3 its depend upon performance
Culture is good.work life balance is there.Compensation is also competitive as per market practice.Rest it all depends on the process also where a person is being placed
Best Company to grow in your carrier with work life balance. Exposure of multiple domains. Collaborative culture. Job satisfaction. Employee safety. Great working exposure.
Pros
Collaborative & develop corporate culture
If it was not for relocation, I would have retired at Maersk. I enjoyed working with Maersk Procurement and the team I worked with. I got an opportunity to learn while I was working. Maersk had a flexible work culture.
Pros
Free lunches
Maersk is a good place to work. Work life balance and growing environment. Remuneration policy need to upgrade on timely basis so it will motivate to exmployees who working here.
Maersk was a god company to start your career with, as i got opportunity to work with key clients over there but, however there was less scope of growth.
If you are looking for some challenge at the same time to have fun, then Maersk is the place to be. Everyday will be challenging and can grind you at the end of the day, but still you won't feel the stress. They have excellent benefits and will the management will ensure to give you all space for you to grow.
- A competitive environment with focus on quality and timeliness - Ample opportunity available for advancement in career - Fun workplace with focus on employee well being and work-life balance
The company is now more of Agile way of working. Survival is the fittest. It is both People and Process Oriented. People with out of the box thinking's are well recognized.
It is a nice company for female employees, where Safety is first and work-life balance is the major aspect which allows females to balance both family and work-life. At Maersk, employees are given many benefits and we can learn many more process and it has very good job culture.
I am really happy to be a part of Maersk group of company, Love to work in Canada for the same company if have got the opportunity to serve even happier.
It's a good company to work with, working experience over there was unforgettable and work life balance is also good, my personal opinion is that I will recommend others not to miss the opportunity of they get a job in Maersk.
Maersk job is a different types off experience Enjoy in my life mearsk no stress n work pressure lot off enjoyment. Management is very well n good organization .
There is a work life balance. Good environment, Good job culture. Fun to work with Maersk Line. Frequent trainings provided to employees to enhance their skills and knowledge. Learnt a lot on how to handle claims and International maritime law. Holistic work place culture. Best company to work for ladies.
Pros
flexible working hours
Cons
Less job security
Chill and good pay company Cool management and other facilities like food and transportation Work from home is best option there which enable us to to work as per ur convenience which
Pros
Shift time, work load
Cons
Not so competitive
Productive and flexible good to work and career oriented. like to refer other career oriented persons who like to build career with value additions. thanks