Maersk

Clear
3.7Pay & Benefits

Found 430 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,786 reviews

Excellent Company to work with @ Maersk

Great work culture.New Learnings and development.Good promotion prospects for deserving employees.Excellent motivational measure for employee and flexible working atmosphere.

Good company but management is not good

Management keeps on changing . People bring their ex colleagues . No clarity no vision . Spend so much on projects at the end you find same product build in different team . No value given to your work

Good workplace but need to be ready to work long hours

Good place to work but too much workload at times which makes it difficult to strike work life balance. Salary and other benefits like medical insurance etc was good but as this is a shipping company job, the work requirement is 24/7 which again is taxing.

Pros

Lunch coupons

Cons

Very good company, No need to worry about mistake because there software is superbe, while doing work just focus on logic and connectivity. Very scheduled work standard.

Pros

There is personal life.

Cons

No More Growth

Nice place to work

Really cool place to work, work life balance, food pass, transportation and medical benefits etc... totally comfortable organization where you earn knowledge with no of people....

Pros

Sudexo coupon, free transportation

All good

Company have best environment and good working culture over there and j love to work with my company.They gives us every thing to us to more flexible for work

Pleasure to work with Maersk

Working with maersk is my pleasure and maersk is one of the best place to work. If I get chance to work again with maersk then will feel lucky myself.

Pros

Lunch

Great Place to work.

Really a great place to work. Can start avoiding night shifts for women employees. Rather then this everything is great.If night shift avoided for female worker I would be in this concern for whole life.

Good company

We have women safety in Maersk. Employee are treated well. Salary hike and all like other company only. But can and food will be provided to employees in companies contribution. We have 4 shifts in Maersk and depends on department and region we are working shift will be fixed.

Full of Work pressure

Don't join this company, you will not have a single minute to spent a time with you family.Work pressure is too much. Can't even imagine the work pressure...Punch in punch out problems.Process get change day to day basis. Every day there is something new change in the process.And people get frustrated because of this but management doesn't think in that direction.It's a totally wasting a time here and playing with you carrier.Because the day a person join from that day only that person wants to leave this company. So just understand.Lots and lots of manual work . Automation doesn't exist in Maersk and never.Most worst process is Commercial Disputes

Pros

No pros

Cons

Work pressure, work life balance

Overall it was a good working with Maersk

. got a chance to learn lots of new things + travel. M3 + level management including directors were chosen on whims & fancies. good work life balance

Pros

Flexible working hours

Cons

Top level management keeps on changing thereby effecting the morale of the team

Good place to work at, good working culture etc

Excellent work place,ethics, cooperative, like minded staff, good management practices, equal opportunity employer,good prospect for growth, friendly atmosphere

Pros

Free tea, snacks etc

Cons

Long hours if there is work

Well balanced with work and Family

Maersk is very good company. They follows there Value strictly. Constant Care - Take care of Today , actively prepare for tomorrow Humbleness - Listen, learn , Share and give space to others. Uprightness - Our word in our bond. Our Employees - The right environment for the right people Our Name - The sum of our Values: passionately striving higher.

A very good company to work

Really a wonderful place to work, there is an opportunity to learn things. Work life balance is very good. Sometimes it depends upon the team which we have engaged.

Productive and fun workplace

My work environment feels inclusive and respectful of all peopleGrowing organizationFacilities was goodGot appreciation from the managementBest organization

2.5 years I spent my days in Maersk, Very good company to start the career. Management are very supportive. Appraisal 5 out of 3 its depend upon performance

Na

Culture is good.work life balance is there.Compensation is also competitive as per market practice.Rest it all depends on the process also where a person is being placed

Best Company to grow in your carrier with work life balance.

Best Company to grow in your carrier with work life balance. Exposure of multiple domains. Collaborative culture. Job satisfaction. Employee safety. Great working exposure.

Pros

Collaborative & develop corporate culture

Productive and fun workplace

If it was not for relocation, I would have retired at Maersk. I enjoyed working with Maersk Procurement and the team I worked with. I got an opportunity to learn while I was working. Maersk had a flexible work culture.

Pros

Free lunches

Good company to work

Maersk is a good place to work. Work life balance and growing environment. Remuneration policy need to upgrade on timely basis so it will motivate to exmployees who working here.

good exposure to key clients

Maersk was a god company to start your career with, as i got opportunity to work with key clients over there but, however there was less scope of growth.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Maersk. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Maersk with