Maersk

Maersk Employee Reviews

Found 1,044 reviews matching the search
We have women safety in Maersk. Employee are treated well. Salary hike and all like other company only. But can and food will be provided to employees in companies contribution. We have 4 shifts in Maersk and depends on department and region we are working shift will be fixed.
Great company to work with specially for women employees. There are no night shifts. Transport and Lunch is free. Working culture is semi-government type
Pros
Free Lunch and Transport
This company has many processes which helps to grow Rapidly, working hours and work environments is good. Conducting other curriculum activities and celebration.
Best company and Life Balance, company facility also good. a lot of opportunities is there. friendly environment, all events celebration in this company.
Globally ranked no 1 in Shipping & Logistics Opportunity for learning and development, as they have mass range of customers. Free food and meal pass are provided by the company. Shift allowances are another added advantage.
Pros
Free Breakfast, lunch, dinner
Cons
nothing as such
very good organisation for beginners u will feel like a valuable person, fun at work great company to work salary is average abd not upto the market level
Pros
free food
Cons
nil
Lot of Learning, Interaction with on shore off shore team members, customers as well as forwarders, Systems learning, email handling, SOP creations and corrections and many more
Pros
Weekly pre and post shift briefs
Cons
Too frequent process & Team changes
A grate place to work and for experience . this is a nice place to utilize your skill and learn the thinks .this is world largest shipping and logistic company.
- Learned reports, MIS, excel, Simple macros. - Learned to manage the queue, roster management etc. - Workplace culture was calm and happening. - Hardest part of the job is 30mins break in 9hours shift - Fun at work and Reward and Recognition
You will find it sad to leave when you get to move on, once you get attached to the company. It has the nice working environment and good cooperative circumstances.
* Highly focused on employee grooming and development * Amazing workplace culture * Provide lots of opportunity to grow * I loved my stint of apprx 9 years in to Sales function, it has completely changed my personality * Highly motivated team and management
Good place to work.I learn project management and people management.I get opportunity to handle verity of challenges on daily basis which help me to enhance my capabilities and knowledge. Successful completion of job gives my immense pleasure and that I treat as reward for me.
Maersk is a highly diversified company, with substantial activities in the shipping, energy, logistics, offshore and retail sectors. This diversity, coupled with our global scope, means we can offer a great many career paths, both for generalists and for specialists in a wide array of fields. Maersk employees represent an expansive cross-section of modern professionals
The focus of the survey was on whether people feel a sense of belonging in their workplace. This is important as a sense of belonging is closely connected to motivation, commitment, pride, and generally having a positive attitude towards work.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Increasing working hours night shift
Pros: Good and fun loving environment to work with. Good business environment for working women. It provides various benefits especially for women. Cons: you cannot expect higher monetary benefits and hike in the salary.
Had a good learning environment which took me to the next level Good Work culture and legible timings had more fun at work place management helped to learn more things and provided more opportunity
It's been wonderful working with Maersk... I have learned different areas of shipping Industry work place was good... flexible shift hours was so ggod...
IndiaMart was first job and it was really very needful nd usefull worked with organization but due to working hours issue and lack of marketing interest i left that job and joined Maersk, environment, Facilities are very good enough to work but due to management, bad team experience and growth issue.. i want to switch job and searching for stable job where i can grow myself with my skills.
It is a great place to work and learn the mnc culture in work place. A lot of trainings and skillful programs really equip the people to face the challenges and achieve the goal.
Environment is good at Maersk. Good Work culture and policies. Employees friendly. Take up the ideas from employees. A place to learn new innovative and findings.
Good work environment, great management, well knowlegeded colleagues, flexible work timings, benefits, career changes, company transport, long term goals.
  1. Employee Reviews