Maersk

Maersk Employee Reviews

Found 1,044 reviews matching the search
We have women safety in Maersk. Employee are treated well. Salary hike and all like other company only. But can and food will be provided to employees in companies contribution. We have 4 shifts in Maersk and depends on department and region we are working shift will be fixed.
Productive and fun work Place Strong L&D team Learning opportunities Strong Management IJP' and internal movement opportunities.......................
Good place to work.There are some Pros and Cons are there but the nature of work will get rid of everything. Meanwhile good management staffs as well. Its feels like a working in a government office
I had a great experience with Maersk , we can create ourself in our own way and we had more opportunities to improve ourselves. Such a good platform to expand our skills and knowledge , friendly atmosphere.
Pros
30min
Cons
15min
Maersk is the company where in you can start your day with very positive notes, since you have to work only for 8hours and they so many L & D program through which you can learn while you work, also management encourages you to get cross train on different function within the org. it was a well culture company where in we can openly talk about the growth and opportunity to our leaders.
Pros
free sodexo of INR 70 every day
Cons
Less parking space if you coming on your own
As Maersk comes first in Logistics and SCM all over the world. It has a excellent brand image throughout the globe and It gives good opportunities to the Employers.
Pros
Free Sodexo, Air Conditioned Transport.
Cons
No comments
Usually, Maersk is a good place to work with. But, it highly depends on the team that you are appointed. Work culture is good and your performance matters the most for progression and promotions.
Pros
Free Lunches - Sodexo Pass
Cons
Stressful during Peak Season hours
I have been working at Maersk Group full-time for more than 8 years Good work environment, friendly and co-operative colleagues, good place to work. new learning and good management. fantastic work place. highly recommended place to work. Transparent in communicating strategic directions Good culture which values employees and ensures work life balance wherever possible Good initiatives to try and engage employees
Good
Cons
Not many options of IJP
Very good exposure during my tenure in maersk Very professional and I was able to balance my work and life balance.will be happy to work again.good culture.
Good chanse to learn more in a multi language and multu nationality people environment. Selection through interview and written exams. Safe to work with company
Pros
Selection through campus
Cons
An amazing work environment with lots to learn and personal skill development. Supportive top management for self-learning and always open to new ideas for innovation. They conduct various coaching and mentoring programs to improve skill sets and various IJP options are available if you looking to move and learn different departments.
Pros
Sodexo lunch coupons and centralized transport
Cons
Long hours during shipping season
Maersk is an amazing organization to work with . Culture is great and same provides you work life balance as well . Company gives you ample growth opportunities to grow as per your capability
Pros
Healthy culture, Amazing lifestyle, Ample growth opportunities, Free cab, Free snacks and others as well
Cons
Salary can be a concern sometimes not always
Best place to work for life time. I have worked there for 5+ years and still i never worked in a better company like that. If you get the job there its ultimately on your timing and luck.
Pros: Job security Employee first Work life balance Good place to learn More opportunities Cons: Salary for the who were here for many years will be less than newly joined
Maersk is the biggest shipping line in the world.. and has the best working culture anyone can get... very professional staff.. fun place to work. Have felt a sense of Equality here.
Pros
Best Work Culture
Cons
Long Hours & Less Salary
It is Logistic company. It is located in Pune Its a good company, even the management and working environment is good. Learnt many new things and various other tools .
Pros
Free lunch and breakfast, house rent paid by the company
This is the best place that I have worked. Great pay, benefits, colleagues are nice. Advancement opportunities are good. In fact one can apply to positions across the globe
Good atmosphere and platform for exploring bright future. Better place to explore our knowledge and gain lots of experience. High standard of care taking of employees.
Pros
Annual gifts
Loved working here, had been here since 2011, almost 8 years now. grown a lot, learned good and bad politics in management which every MNC has maintained till now.
A.p Moeller maersk is a great place to work. Maersk is very competitive. Safety standards are of the highest order. It is a large organisation and there are a lot of employment opportunities.
> Good Work Culture > Average Wage Hike > Good Perks > Approachable Mangement > Competitive Environment > The management working hard to ease the administrative processes, but the results were yet to acknowledge at the time when I left the organization.
Pros
Employee Perks
Cons
Low salary hike
  1. Employee Reviews