Maersk

Maersk Employee Reviews

Found 1,044 reviews matching the search
We have women safety in Maersk. Employee are treated well. Salary hike and all like other company only. But can and food will be provided to employees in companies contribution. We have 4 shifts in Maersk and depends on department and region we are working shift will be fixed.
Good management which offers lot of learning opportunities to their employee to enhance their skills. It is a good place to work. Provide more benefits and look for employee safety.
Productive and flexible good to work and career oriented. like to refer other career oriented persons who like to build career with value additions. thanks
good work culture, balanced work and personal life, supportive staff, overall good place to work, only salary increment should be more every year so will make employees more happy
My review would be helpful that much because I have just one year hear but overall experience is good and enjoyable. Good place to work pick and drop facility medical facilities
Pros
Excellent
Cons
Na
Wonderful work place, especially for females it's 100% safe to work with. Bound with rules and regulations. I had very nice experience while working. Among logistics company maersk is the best to work with. Strongly recommend maersk to all without any hesitation.
Company gave me so much strength and support. Its Very good place to learn new things on professional Carrier. New experience and work for me. it will help me for my growth.
We are Productive enough to deliver our jobs on time & equally enjoy having fun days during any occasions.Our Management is very good which take care of each and every Individual with respect to work , or Health in time being it is a Good organisation and will definitely recommend any one willing to work with respect to shipping experience.
It is constantly evolving organization with restructuring to be a product centric organization. Lot of new opportunities is expected however, the pace of change is quite slow at this time.
Maersk offers great learnings in the shipping and logistics domain. The salary is competetive with a employee friendly human resource department. The work life balance is also great.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Maersk?
Good to work there.onsite opportunity . Good work life balance. Good attitude and work culture. Good opportunities where given and nice managers .Good good
Very nice place to work, never ever felt sad working there, only salary was the constraint. Given a good salary an individual will never leave such company
Bad managment. All type of favouritism can be seen. No appreciation from managers. Slow or rather no growth in career due to personal grudges held by manager. HR are literally of no use, they don't bother to listen employee issues or concern even if the employee is hard working and had served company for many years. The only benefit one can see is free meal and transport provided by the company.
Good. This organisation is a good place to work. But technology wise they are yet to start their effort.. I have been with them for 6 years. But there is a regional based leadership preference given which was not fair.
Best place to work with,Management is very cooperative and help us to grow in terms of our career as well as personal.Always I would recommend this company to the youngsters as there are lot of learnings involved
A day Job, A fun filled activities, KPI, Power BI, SAP Based Accounts Receivables, Procurement, Company is good to work with. People are supportive. The workload is quite high.
Nothing specific & i am not a person to talk about my employer about good/bad etc etc. Each company runs with many cultural way & lets appreciate that...
They will squeze in and out but there is no job guarantee. Full night shift. Lot of organizational changes. No proper planning and execution. No employee benefit
Fun and easy work life , there won't be much stress at the work and people will be too much friendly .. Sport events will be regularly conducted for the relaxation of employees Great place to work. Excellent system. Value for employees. Safe and healthy environment. Nice facilties like food , centralised pick and drop, home drops with security gurds provided by company to the employees. Training programs are very useful and Interactive sessions.. Good working environment for new comer. You could very well balance in your professional and personal life.
Good work environment. Co-operative seniors. Learn a lot and improve my skills. Good working style. Innovative and challenging in difficult situation but rectify and resolve the issue.
It is a great place to begin your career and you can learn new things everyday which moulds you perfectly if you wanted to have a career growth with a great start.
Pros
Flexible work timings, Work Life Balance
Cons
No cons
  1. Employee Reviews