Maersk

Maersk Employee Reviews

Found 1,044 reviews matching the search
We have women safety in Maersk. Employee are treated well. Salary hike and all like other company only. But can and food will be provided to employees in companies contribution. We have 4 shifts in Maersk and depends on department and region we are working shift will be fixed.
Fun and easy work life , there won't be much stress at the work and people will be too much friendly .. Sport events will be regularly conducted for the relaxation of employees
Learned a lot from the best people in Logistics and have gained immense knowledge in shipping and Logistics. Would recommend people to join the organization because of its ethics and culture
Great place to work. Excellent system. Value for employees. Safe and healthy environment. Nice facilties like food , centralised pick and drop, home drops with security gurds provided by company to the employees.
Very Good Company Very Good Work Life Balance Very Good Job Security Very Good Culture Job Satisfaction Very Good Company Very Good Work Life Balance
Training programs are very useful and Interactive sessions.. Good working environment for new comer. You could very well balance in your professional and personal life.
I have been working at Maersk Group full-time for more than 3 years. Great company to work for, very flexible, excellent management staff.limited career growth and hike has to be improved
Its a great company to provide excellent work life balance depending totally on your team and manager although. Flexible work hours. Micromanagement is less.
Pros
Flexible working hours
Cons
Slow Career Growth
Nice Company to work. Job security and facilities such as food, transportation and flexibility in shifts. Good work environment and package is good according to your qualifications and experience .
My typical day includes e-mail indexing to all my team members, later I pushed myself to learn all other processes in my team. It will be hard for first few weeks, later you will cope yourself with it. Daily food allowance of 90rs was given to all employee, two way can, best team members and other perks. Maersk is a big company so expect enough stress
A very engaging and employee friendly work place. It was a very modern and technical advanced facility that I used to work for. Very professional yet fun to work environment.
i personally feel it is quite having work life balance and cab food will be provided. 8hours shift. can be enjoyable work security and everything is there
Strong teamwork Multicultural Established core values and work practices Values safety in high regard Atmosphere encouraging aspiring juniors On time sign off and salary payment
Pros
Personal Safety and health regarded high
Cons
Seniors quite often think initiative is working during off working hours
Nice organization.. friendly organization.safety for women employees.need to improve salary benefits for existing employees.............................
It has a great opportunity to work I Maersk Global service centre India pvt ltd.Im to provide to Express my reviews as a former employee. Culture, salaries, work life balance, job security, cab service, management, policy that they provided to employees. This is a best place which I have worked.
It's a good place to work as we get exposure with all departments. Have worked with Pune gsc , Kolkata Maersk office along with Gurgaon Maersk office and joined it on may 2014. Also got the opportunity to migrate process from Kuwait to Pune gsc and was working in Kuwait for 2 months.
It has a Good work life balance. Bit slow in change management, when it comes to technology. Good Collobaration with the local GSC. You will get to gain interesting insights about shipping and logistics.
Productive and fun filled company to work with, excellent company with higher growth opportunity. good leadership team with like minded open environment
They have an open office culture. Self discipline and individual focus on targets is essential. There is an opportunity to learn and become an expert in your field if you have the focus.
Good to work here and easy process handling. Great leadership techniques and overall process gatherings is good enough to understand. Good infrastructure and ambience.
Its a nice place to work.we can learn more about shipping domain. Organization gives freedom and also fun at work place . really nice place and we can easily balancing work and house .
  1. Employee Reviews