Maersk

Maersk Employee Reviews

Found 1,043 reviews matching the search
. got a chance to learn lots of new things + travel. M3 + level management including directors were chosen on whims & fancies. good work life balance
Pros
Flexible working hours
Cons
Top level management keeps on changing thereby effecting the morale of the team
Poor Local Management, Less chances of Growth, Good Personal Work life balance. Management can yield better results if invested in local resources and give them better opportunity.
It helps you achieve goals and attain success. The attitude increases your faith in your abilities, and brings hope for your future. You be able to inspire and motivate yourself and others. You encounter fewer obstacles and difficulties in your daily life. Overall it's good to work with maersk
It a good place to start your career especially for the ones who are in finance and accounting. Being a medium scale manufacturing firm it is good for people who are looking forward to gain knowledge and hand on experience
Simply says when you work in maersk you will become a fine product. All kind of benifits and support you will get from the company which is uncomparable to others even in tough situation.
growth depends on various qulities in us, how much is your repo in maersk. nice shift timings UK shift is beeter to work with routine work initial training is good
There are a lot of processes involved within the organization. Its better to learn new process to improve yourself and your skills. Can balance work and life.
There is a lot going on in Maersk Global Service Center. It is an exciting place to learn with several lateral move job opportunities. Maersk Global Service centers provides growth opportunities too. One can work here for many years still being able to acquire different skill sets.
Excellent place to work. Good Envirorment, Lot of freedom, Free Culture and good food Opportunity to work with very knowledgeable people Mainly will balance work and life.
Maersk as a brand and overall organisation is excellent place to be in. The step-motherly treatment to shared services with head office employees looking with suspicion to shared service counterparts is bothering. Management needs to work on bridging the gap and have realisation across be developed that we (shared services) and group companies (including head office) are one, calling for uniform policies and benefits to be passed across. Except for the mentioned difference, Maersk is an excellent place to be providing adequate trainings (best in class) and other employee development opportunities, with a collaborative work culture (within Shared services)
I am very thankful to my previous workplace, because I have learnt lot of things from there, I was getting more knowledge from Maersk, even I didn't have any process knowledge, but there are many work such a like systemics, & I faced lot of concern & problems when I was working in Maersk, recently I was getting news that many employees terminated from maersk, so I think there are no job Security, it has like call center work place, so I am not recommend to anyone to work there.
Over all its a good experience, we had a good time over there, Our management really need to take care of our employees. HR are really supportive. I love the working culture.
Somewhat good experience while working at Maersk. No Devlopment of new ideas. Long extended shifts no overtime paid lots of mismatch is salary slip and actual salary.
Before I was worked in uasc but they are out of sea business now that's why now iam working in MAERSK line company. Maersk is a good company have good job culture onboard but I want to try some where for new opportunities because of salary and want to work little bit different...
Gives good amount of exposure to SAP where we can learn different types of accounting codes used in the software along with self learning of MS excel which is must in every other organisation
Maersk in itself is a whole new world if you join as a fresher. The management from HR to ops are all supportive and understanding! They know how to hunt for talent and how to enhance your talent, gives you vast experience!
Pros
All facilities are available for all employees!
Cons
Pressure to work in that company, where one person have to handle 2 process and there is no backup for any person... If I take leave for one day then i have stretch daily for more than 4 hours to finish the volume. Other wise management and the employees were good....
I love Maersk. It was a wonderful journey. that brand name itself helps me to rap up my career to the next level. very good management with good targets and very established training provided. Flexible work hours with work from home options. Maersk is the place that had recreational activity for employees during breaks. It was a great experience to be part of the Maersk Family.
The team I joined is very new and we are still learning the process and culture of the company. Being part of world's largest Shipping Organisation it is a good experience so far.
I love Maersk. It was a wonderful journey. That brand name itself help me to rapup my career to next level. I feel sad that i left from Maersk. Still i love my job on Maersk.
Maersk is very value oriented company which gives knowledge about shipping industry which helped me to learn more about the company along with my personality development by giving opportunity to participate in projects.
  1. Employee Reviews