Magic Bus India Foundation

Working at Magic Bus India Foundation: 37 Magic Bus India Foundation Reviews

India37 reviews

Good

It's a good place for working, but some time stress is there,u give full effort for job but they can't encourage

Pleasant

Magic bus is the place we can explore ourselves and learn everything apart from our designation we will be engaged in other job role also so that we can know everything more team work is excellent in MB familyTruly it's a great place to work

Magic Bus India Foundation insights

What people like
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Supportive environment
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job

Compititive but secured workplace

I have joined 5 months ago.. and I'm really enjoying working here. I can see a career growth in this organization. And most importantly job is secured.

It's a great place to work where we can grow our knowledge along with the organisation vision.

This organisation environment is too good for achieve their dreams as well as work for project requirements.Organization training are too impressive for making his/her future bright, it is culture of work is awesome it provided a better opportunities to make everyone shows thier talent to pursue their knowledge towards their behaviour change.

Cons

Organisation is good enviroment for development

organisation is good environment for employees it has week offs every week. salary also get on time without fail. Higher management is supportive to all employees in organisation

Pros

Every saturday is week off, fexible time only 5 days in a week

Cons

Na

Magic Bus foundation is a very very helpful organization. Learning is very good I'm happy.

Very nice work area I'm working in Magic Bus india Foundation it is good working place. Magic Bus project planing is fantastic. I'm working in Urban Recovery Program. this project serves as to people who have lost their jobs during the Lockdown pierda.

Pros

No free lunch but tea coffee are available in office.

Cons

Nobady cons

Fun with responsible

Good working place.. good values, colloborative employees, fun and usefull trainings, flexible timing, salary on time, equal importance to everyone, satisfy with yourself

Cons

Productive, learnative and fun loving work place

I enjoyed being a part of Magic Bus, I was well trained and groomed for the role. I was treated well by my team leader, coordinator and project manager. They made me feel very comfortable around them and accepted me as a team member, this gave me a platform to work independently and effectively. I'm grateful to Magic Bus

Average

Average time in this organisation because of office culture and colleagues bu the current cluster manager is good and amazing performance-enhancing person

Pros

Timing wrost

Cons

Timing wrost

Stressful environment always , no management support

Never get management support , they always engage with other issues. They can not help us or support us fairly. Always gets late in precurent process. Never get approvals on time. If you are applying leaves you always get late approvals. One can not speak up truth in front of his senior. They always manuplutes things in every meetings. A lot of time is spent in meetings but zero outcome is received later.

Pros

5days working

Cons

But usually get work on Saturdays and Sundays

Learning, growing

As a tranier I learn many new things in Magic bus and it is good place to work.Work culture is very good. It is satisfying that through magic I am able to help many underprivileged students.

Pros

5 day working

Cons

Career growth is slow

Am working in an south region.

not happy about management on south and not have tespect for trainers. They only talk good who will bow them. Less respect to employees. Not discuss anything openly about what right or wrong . Was joined with high expectation but it's completely gone.

Good

A typical day at work :- training and monitoring What you learned :- lots of training, evaluation Management :- goodWorkplace culture :- goodThe hardest part of the job :- system is not good down the lineThe most enjoyable part of the job :- fantastic motivation of social work

Pros

Dress

Work culture was ok but sinors interested only there work to be completed no interest in employees growth

I have done my duty with full hardwork and utilities my full energy for growth but I think it's time still for my success. Not got chance to become a manager yet... Completed 2years n given great performance, let's hope for the best..

Pros

No such facilities are available for staff.

Cons

Yes long hours working was there..

Senior management is very poor

The S4D approach is an innovative one, but its being executed very poorly at eastern zone. Senior management takes decision whimsically. No job security, nepotism is everywhere.

Productive workplace

It is very professional work environment. Great place to learn . Colleques are supportive. They support you and provide an congenial environment to learn and adopt. Top management is also very supportive. People having wide experience in the sector are part of the Organisation. Very systematic HR procesess are in place.

Its a good organization to work with

Friendly and supporting environment. Good to work in this place , no salary issues , weekends are off the culture is also very secular. Teamwork is the key .

Pathetic south region Territory Managers, operations are useless and worthless to work with them.

I have not seen such a stuppied manager and operation manager...... Company is berygood but south handling managers are very very very pathetic to work

Productive and fun work place

It was a good experience working at Magic Bus India Foundation. I have enjoyed myself working with the children and progressive work environment from all departments.

It gave me an identity in my area

I am working in magic bus for free.Basically there is no salary provided to CYLs .Working in Magic Bus gave me self confidence about myself and gave me confidence to speak. It eradicated my Stage fear.

Worst organization, kolkata

Most 3rd graded livelihood manager, who abuses his fellow team mates all the time. Whimsical & bad mannered. Upper management is worse. Nothing good, dont waste time.

Pros

Cons

Everything not up to the standard

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Magic Bus India Foundation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Magic Bus India Foundation with