Magna Infotech Pvt Ltd

Magna Infotech Pvt Ltd Employee Reviews

India258 reviews

infotechrecruitmentsalaryclientcontracttechnologylearnproject

Productive and fun at work culture

I had worked for the magna more than 2 years. Productive and fun at work culture The most enjoyable part of the job thanks to magna, no gender discrimination at work culture.

I think it is, correct place to wrk

I think,it is a great platform to everyone, Because it is one of the great company in our locality,and everyone should know his talent like working in the companies,and also experience.how they can do their best in like these companies.that's it and tq for giving me this great opportunity.

Magna Infotech Pvt Ltd insights

What people like
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager
  • Overall satisfaction

The best in overall areas

I was deployed to a well-reputed client in Pune Location, where I worked for approx 3 years. The only issue I faced was salary increment that didn't happen for all years due to the policy which was adhered to by the client's HR management.

productive and reliable and work culture is awesome.

i was the part of such a great organization almost 4 years and learned a lot of new technologies.if you guys really want to enjoy your job and work culture you should go for it.

No job security.

Very less projects in North India.Good: you might get good salary. Bad: No job security. No one cares abt employees at client site.No increments.

Stressful working environment and no job security

Magna Infotech hire people to deploy client site on the basis of contract to hire . But they promise a lot but at the end they will not support for any other hiring.

A Very good working environment.

First thing I worked for magna infotech client franklin templeton investments which is at hyderabad. The working environment is good over their infact when I resigned my job over their I was so sad for many days but thinking ahead about my carrier then use to be normal again.

Pros

Facilities

very bad company to work with

useless and hopeless company, no one should ever select this company, management is such failure, they don't care anything about you, all false information they provide till you get on board and then they forget.

Job was good but pay was less

Overall it was good but pay was less & clients use to strech working hours in week days. As per your work pay is very less & the client demands to strech your working hours or work on weekends.

Not great choice to join

It’s just consultancy, if the customer billed, then only u get salary, they won’t put you in bench and give single rupee if there is no project, too high risk

Pros

No pros

Cons

All crons

Good

Good company to work for growth for the fresher or experienced they are providing the better job and sometimes the salary is low but we can learn very much in this company

Good company

Good company, can work, relationship is good between management and employees. Good to forward. Best of luck for others who is working there. Ghghgh njnhg hjjnv.kkjhh jhgg . Khhhhj.gyhjj.

Good

Good to work, I worked one year in this company, overall very good company for starters as well experience. I joined for 6 months contract but it extended to one year so I suggest this company for others.

Good

It gives a manpower to the client for specific job role or a project. Salary is on time of every month. HR support in the client location for any problem s.

Client location

you will be deployed in client location.salary paid will be low. but hr and all all easy reachable.good for freshers.increment is good here,but not as promised at the time of joining

Good

Experience of the quality of the work is very good and on boarding process was excellent, benefits and knowledge gained by the superior, and was also good at providing personal assistance in the time of need

Good work place

Good Place to work, You will get good support from Management. In Magna you can learn end to end recruitment from sourcing the candidate till on boarding.

Not sure about onroll jobs but can tell about third party positions

It was stressful experience with client company.No job security, salary will be very less than same position holding other on-roll employees, And yeah forget about work-life balance

Contract employer with limited scope

Contract vendor who provides workforce to other companies. No Job Security. Salary & Benefits sub par. No opportunity to grow if you are hired as a contract staff to work for other clients.

good work culture

My portfolio included a work in an Insurance Dept., whereby the death claims of loan borrowers and co-borrowers we’re being handled on a day to day basis consequent upon checking of the same as per the standards of the Company. Conduct accounts receivable follow-up along with collection procedures to attain on time reimbursement from carriers of third-party carriers plus varied payment sources

It is a consultancy Company giving contracts to employees for other companies.

It is a consultancy Company giving contracts to employees for other companies. When the contract is over, the same day they will release the employee. They do not give notice period.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Magna Infotech Pvt Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Magna Infotech Pvt Ltd with