Magnaquest Technologies

Magnaquest Technologies Employee Reviews

Working in MAGNAQUEST Technologies pvt ltd company is very relaxive and collaborative.Everyone is helpful in work.they will give time for learning about the product.
Good Place to work. Exposure to new things to learn. Great work culture. Helping RMs and collegues. will definetly recommend my references here to work.
I am working as implementation engineer (technical support). For learning purpose it’s good .company.All employees include manager are very helpful. HR policy also good.
managers and management is not at all encouraging they don't pay salaries on time and salary delay are highly expected but work environment and team support is good
Good place to work. Can learn many things as a fresher. But there is a bad delay in payrolls other than that everything is good. Can receive very good support from managers.
Fine place for a fresher to get started where one can explore to all technologies in the IT industry.You get a chance to work with all the modules friendly leads
Started as a fresher here, a very good place to learn, Easy access to CXO level Managers, Hands on Learning, Creativity and initiative is encouraged, cross functional interaction encouraged.
Pros
Open door policy
Cons
It is being a good experience to work in Magnaquest. Higher authorities are professionals in their respective areas, always available for guidance and always encouraging. I learnt to manage customers across time zones, spread into difference cultural and requirement backgrounds.
Pros
Good working environment
Cons
Pay packages are lower as per industry standards
Good work-life balance, but the salaries a delayed more than 5 - 6 months. The project is not upgraded frequently to meet market requirements. Though , the management is very experienced, they tend to take ad hoc decision.
Pros: On work side we can learn lot . Time Feasibility. Good Support from the Managers. Good team work and very co-ordinated. Cons: Bad Management. Late salaries and less hikes
I joined as a beginner and it was good experience for me to learn, explore and implement my knowledge. Work Exposure was good and It helped me in reaching the deadlines
this is a good mnc where we can learn the entire life cycle of a Bussiness application. Good company for starters and it is product based.
Pros
good work culture
Cons
delay in payments
A very good place for fresher to learn. Supportive team members and Co-workers. Good management to work with. Receiving reports needed at peak stage and Review at that peak stage is very hard.
Learning wise it is good. Management is not that much effective. Salary delays are there. Work culture is good. there is no salary bonus and benefits.
Company is very Good for Fresher to start career, Very goo dlearning platform provided. Work culture for fresher is very good
Pros
Lunches, Tea/Coffee
Cons
Workload
Good envorinment to work. Standup meeting is most enjoyable part of the job. Deployment is the hardest part in the job. Management are friendly with employe
The company has a well defined hirarchy, the sales team is very structured with multiple sub-team with specialized skills such as presales, market research, sales and marketing. The company is one of the leading BSS OSS system providers for ISPs and Pay TV operators worldwide. It has provided me the opportunity to work on global scale
Pros
Free Lunch, Free Medical Insurance
Cons
Growth
I have learned to develop my technical skills and Complete the tasks within deadline. My typical day at work starts with priorities. I complete the tasks that were pending in the previous day and try to complete the tasks that were assigned today. Most enjoyable part of the job is working in team. It helped me to develop my interpersonal skills.
Pros
Free lunches
I have joined as a fresher and i have learnt so much. Colleagues are friendly. I have got so much help and encouragement from my Seniors.
Magnaquest Technologies Limited is a trend-setting and fascinating innovative Enterprise Product-based Solutions Company, which has established its leadership over 15 years, in three broad lines of businesses.