Magnitude Software

Magnitude Software Employee Reviews

India5 reviews

Good Workplace

Very cooperative team. Good environment to work. High Employee Morale. ... Strong Leadership. ... Handles Poor Performance. ... Understands Risks. ... Adapts to Opportunities and Changes.

Employee friendly environment. Great people to work with, HR systems / policies were all set and very empathetic Management.

Working at magnitude gave me lot of exposure to work for multiple locations and reporting to US Leadership. Learnt a lot in the HR / Leadership / Strategic HR. My role was reporting to Chief People officer in our Corporate head quarters, which helped me to build all benefits, HR policies, HRIS, R&R, M&A, Talent acquisition, and Talent engagement. Great work place with lot of high performance culture.

Pros

Enough touch points with Employee events

Cons

Not many

Good place to work with

Nice place to work with.You get to experience nice environment and co employees are really helpful and supportive.manager and supervisor are pretty good

Definitely not the ideal, even bad maybe

My experience with this company is not so good. It was promising at first but then slowly it faded away. Sure, you'll get different technologies to work around but you won't get the chance as you have to hop around from one to another technology without learning the first one even 20%. Products failing to make a sale. I'm willing to work long hours as long it is required but here the tradition is to stay back for without any reason, not for people who are coming from a very far place. They will go home and log in from home then! The dominating mentality here is a curse! people here will try to dominate and control everything. e.g. how much time you are going out, listening music etc. and this is even you're delivering your work on time. Whoever worked outside before won't be able to survive here unless in consulting team or any other preferences, A big thumbs down.

Pros

Scope of learning different technologies

Cons

Declining work culture, Products not selling, Hopping from one technology to another without proper learning, Dominating people trying to control everything.

Technical writing team is good. Quality of work is one of the best. Lots of opportunities as the company is looking to expand.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Magnitude Software. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Magnitude Software with