Magus Customer Dialog

Magus Customer Dialog Employee Reviews

I enjoyed lot and i have more good memories, i have good friends for time pass and miss my friends some time Finally i have good exprience in magus customer dialog
Pros
Very good
Cons
V good
Nice place to work. The management is supportive. Flexible shift timings. So much to learn. Good place to gain experience and knowledge for freshers. Collaborative Working environment.
Pros
Flexible shift timings
Cons
Salary, no growth
Overall, if spoken, the highest benefit of working in the company was incentive, which was double triple of salary, which was definitely available in 7 to 8 months in 12 months.
Nice company and management. There I learned how to tackle in challenges. A hard worker can growth his career here. Helpful colleagues.Fast growing company.
Good place to learn & for growth. No targets but to be honest, if sincere at work then given good opportunities.Friendly atmosphere, no politics at work place. Weekly fun activities conducted by the management to relax the work pressure.
Pros
Beneficiary leaves provided
Cons
no mobiles allowed for CDEs
Good office. Good environment to work with. Competition is very good when it comes to sales, incentives are available. Working environment is very good.
Pros
More strict
Cons
Workable
Morning Briefing Then start taking calls Answer customer quires and take feedback Maintain dialed details Productive and Fun place to work Every Saturday fun actives
my first MNG company Vodafone Gujarat associated good experience and many learning thingks. communication skill, time management,understanding customer ,team work,etc
Would recommend.... Environment was not too bad.... Team leader was very supportive.... But they didn't had enough cde for the process.... And would not let us have breaks
It was pleased to working from there .Friendly environment but we had found difficulties in earing . They may allow employees for a better salary .however ,company pay less than what we expect through you are worth for Thier requirements .
Good company if you're a fresher.. The company is too much forcing their employee for increasing the sales if they are unable to do that they will forcefully stop the employee for doing overtime.
In Magus maximum jobs related to calling so defiantly you will feel hap tic there. as well salary is low as per work load. but Magus on payroll Management was awesome
Pros
day shift
Cons
low salary
I have learned many new things........It's all about the requirement. But if your not their in good books of your boss no matter how hard you work Nothing works when coming to their well and wish.... Work doesn't matter how much your in good book of your boss matters.
I worked at Magus Customer Dialog full-time for more than 1 years 10 Month's. Pros Culture People - Management and Colleagues Accessibility of Senior Management Growth
I always try to keep a positive attitude to show how much I enjoy my job. Every day I come to work with a smile on my face. I am constantly congratulating others on their successes. When others need encouragement, I try and motivate them to keep improving. I try to keep an even demeanor through both good times and bad. My constant energy helps others keep their “enthusiasm”—both positive and negative.
Well organized company with many benefits. All the colleagues are so friendly. This job is very nice for freshers to start up their career. Had nice experience.
I m enjoyed to worked there but some day feeled really Struss when customer is not agreed to upgraded the set of box but not all days only for same days otherwise job is good
Its good and it was fun to have the interaction with different types of customers it was giving me good experience and had good activities in office .
The company is good and growing company, learned so many things because at that time i was a fresher. Overall good experience i had with my first company.
Awesome opportunity to work with magus get to learn new things from it and experience is most important thing you would get from magus magus is just not only a company but its first step towards success and working with magus is just step going forward towards success
I initially enjoyed my typical day working for the company. Then there started a series of management decisions that were not in line with the agents as well as the customer and was destined to fail. Nothing else made sense later.