Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Ltd

Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Ltd Employee Reviews

Environment was nice and evolving

MTNL's environment was nice, my colleagues were good and helpful, my supervisor always guides and was a best team leader. Competition level was average.

Pros

Environment, Colleagues

Cons

Construction, Outdated technology

Balanced workplace

I worked in MTNL as an intern internal auditor. where my responsibilities were:- 1- Analyze the financial statements 2- Communication with the top management 3- Gst Mechanism

Enjoyable

An excellent environment for an experienced executive. Needs a better human resources management. Learnt basic policy analysis and reforms Able to provide a corruption free organization

Training

Extensive training in the technological fields of Switching, Transmission, Broadband, Wireless Communication and Basic Telephony You get to learn a lot and are given good exposure

relax job culture

I did Apprenticeship in MTNL. They allocate task but they are not taking any followup. and they don't care about it. if your present in whole month they give you full payment.

Good workplace

Got to learn things from a business point of view. A typical day used to start when my mentor used to give me tasks to manage any network issues over the line and asked me to make a report of it which helped them troubleshoot

Dedication to work can turn MTNL towards profit.

If each employee of MTNL contributes individual efforts with full dedication,the company can sustain competition & turn into profit. This has become rare quality for MTNL employees. Sincere & dedicated people are there in MTNL but they are very few. They should be encouraged ; in return they will motivate reluctant emplyees towards result oriented output.

My First Job

Very nice work environment and awesome work culture supportive management,nice place to work,lots of facility provided for employee entertainment ,i always feel happy there

Secure job, Offers good dearness allowance, time bound promotions

It's a public sector undertaking and Indian Government also has 51% stake In this company. I have a secure job and my profile offers time bound promotions.

Pros

Time bound promotions, fixes salaries, many kind of leaves available

Cons

Allowances freezed due to loss in revenue

Good experience

A PSU company administered by Government of India, where I was able to learn the work structure of Govt. Officials and also learnt the art of coordinating and liaisoning with various Government authorities.

disorganised

unhappy work life staff is least interested in latest technological advancements and furthermore appreciation to quality work are not present...a typical day is just relaxing on your desk

Pros

good pay

Cons

no appreciation

Great Experience

Learned a lot about the Communication System that is used in India and all over the world. The experience was amazing as I learned about Optics fiber and how to join two separate Optic cables.

Productive place

A good institute to work and gain knowledge and have hands-on experience. Its institute named as IITM located near the shadipur metro station. It has good people to work with and gain knowledge.

Management is not bothered about profit or loss

Since last 20 years I have been working in the company with sincerity and hard work.I have been given many challenging work assignments and successfully completed.Here if you want to work you will always be overloaded with work.

Pros

Lot of freedom

Cons

Missmanagement

Good but boring

As an apprentice there is a lot to learn but not more than current technology. As the workers are old there is lot to improve in the compnay overall the great relaxation to be here.

Fresher good place to work

For fresher, it is good place to work. working culture is nice and much more time their to improve their technical skill. support from all employ and management to grow himself.

Job security, Opportunity to learn, Good managment

Job security opportunity to learn good management growth opportunities flexible location movement financial benefit balance work environment good financial benefits good working hours

Pros

Job security

Cons

Not applicable

Productive and Fun

It was a great learning experience as i got lot to learn to work as a team and with great motivation. The most interesting part of this job was that we were taught that whatever you do just love the work you do.

it was my 1st job experience in my life.

i was learned there how to guide to a custmer regarding net serivce when intrnet connection was lost..as well as how to configure modem,how to connect wireless connection aslo.

Pros

no..! but lunches are less in cost

Cons

8hrs

Good Place to work

Got an opportunity to learn many things in field of telecom.Worked in every section such as Switching ,RF,PCM,Transmission...and there are no shifts....overall good

Pros

Friendly Staff

Cons

Low Salary

It was a nice experience as there was leisure time to play carrorms

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Ltd
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?