Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda logo
View all Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda reviews

Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda

Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda Employee Review

Awesome place for work

Really great place & environment for work. Completed my Graduation and Post-graduation from The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda & now working with same organization.

Learnt a lot

We were given many tasks as the student interns. We fulfilled them with the best of our capacities. Our superiors were very satisfied with the outcomes of our work.

Productive.

I had worked as a Temporary Teaching Assistant in the department of Statistics. I was teaching to graduate as well as postgraduate students. It was a good experience but salary was not as per my expectation.
Same location

Productive, flexible and warm working environment with beautiful and well equipped campus

A typical working day would last for 7-8 hours. It included teaching as well as administrative duties. With proper guidance and support from seniors and co-workers the work load could be managed well and added to proactive learning. The job helped in upgrading with teaching, research, management as well as organisational skills. Meeting the deadlines was experienced as the hardest part due to multiple responsibilities however, time spent with students was the most enjoyable part of the job.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda with