Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda
Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda Employee Review

Learnt a lot

February 8, 2019
We were given many tasks as the student interns. We fulfilled them with the best of our capacities. Our superiors were very satisfied with the outcomes of our work.
October 23, 2018
Temporary Teaching Assistant (Former Employee) - Vadodara, Gujarat
I had worked as a Temporary Teaching Assistant in the department of Statistics. I was teaching to graduate as well as postgraduate students. It was a good experience but salary was not as per my expectation.
June 17, 2018
Same location
Founder and admin of Social Media accounts (Current Employee) - Vadodara, Gujarat
Really great place & environment for work. Completed my Graduation and Post-graduation from The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda & now working with same organization.
September 24, 2016
Temporary Assistant Professor (Former Employee) - Vadodara, Gujarat
A typical working day would last for 7-8 hours. It included teaching as well as administrative duties. With proper guidance and support from seniors and co-workers the work load could be managed well and added to proactive learning. The job helped in upgrading with teaching, research, management as well as organisational skills. Meeting the deadlines was experienced as the hardest part due to multiple responsibilities however, time spent with students was the most enjoyable part of the job.