Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda logo
Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda

Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda Employee Reviews in Vadodara, Gujarat

Work-Life Balance

Learnt a lot

We were given many tasks as the student interns. We fulfilled them with the best of our capacities. Our superiors were very satisfied with the outcomes of our work.

Productive.

I had worked as a Temporary Teaching Assistant in the department of Statistics. I was teaching to graduate as well as postgraduate students. It was a good experience but salary was not as per my expectation.

Awesome place for work

Really great place & environment for work. Completed my Graduation and Post-graduation from The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda & now working with same organization.

Productive, flexible and warm working environment with beautiful and well equipped campus

A typical working day would last for 7-8 hours. It included teaching as well as administrative duties. With proper guidance and support from seniors and co-workers the work load could be managed well and added to proactive learning. The job helped in upgrading with teaching, research, management as well as organisational skills. Meeting the deadlines was experienced as the hardest part due to multiple responsibilities however, time spent with students was the most enjoyable part of the job.

teaching

Good place to work, no mental pressure, staff is very helpful, learnt to speak on stage,was able to eliminate stage fear

Pros

Mental peace

Cons

No growth

Enjoying job with different experience daily. very co-operative staff and good management also. I've learned many new technologies and new software.

Good to work at this place

Since I was in the research field, on the project basis. I had a good opportunity to interact with multidisciplinary experts and seniors. All are very supportive and kind to direct. Very supportive environment only thing is the extended time in the paper work rest is very Good.

Good work place good educational institute also

I was student, researcher and research scholar so this is my learning as well as earning place. From here I get my life 1st salary or stiffen. Some time I had do work 10 hrs per day and some time more than that. Professors, guide as well as other lecturers are good and helping in nature. hardest part of the job is field work, water analysis and took practicals for students. most enjoyable part of job was parties with friends and research Colleagues, guide junior research fellow.

Pros

parties given by seniors

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda with