Maharashtra State Power Generation Company

Maharashtra State Power Generation Company Employee Reviews

nice working place and good salary good experience in procurement good co-workers dealing with vendors tendering process
Cons
Office timing was 10 am to 5.30 pm.Learned financial management and preparation of financial statements considering all Accounting Standards and ensuring GAAP. Work place culture was good. Hardest part to motivate team members for accomplishing targets. Most enjoyable part to celebrate all festivals with employees.
Pros
Library, gymnastic and canteen facilities are available.
Cons
As per situation and being head of the department late sitting was normal.
very good management,workers are good and helpfull.company is productive.
Pros
no free lunches but at subsidised rates.
Cons
only 8 Hrs job
I am a Certified SAP FI Functional Consultant (Version 6.05). I am a Finance and Accounts Professional with 3 years of work experience. I have worked in Power Generation sector with Corporate Accounts, Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable, Cash/Bank Management. I aspire to work in challenging and responsible position in organization, enabling me to use my potentials and qualifications progressively to do justice respecting the confidence that would be conferred on me.I am currently working as a SAP Core Team Member.Work Areas:SAP: Analysis of AS-IS process & Functional requirement, Business blue print molded to suit requirement.Asset accounting: Business Process of Asset Acquisition, Addition, transfer, retirement of Asset & posting adjustment entry for depreciations.Accounts Payable: Integration of finance department with Procure To Pay.Vendor Master, Vendor Group.Accounts Receivable: Customer Master, Vendor Groups, Number Ranges.Training: Giving training & Guidance to end user & power user for entry posting in SAP.Closing activity: Asset account closing, Reconciliation of Balance Sheet & Profit & Loss.