Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd
Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd Employee Review

All good

November 17, 2019
Environment is good. But the package for the experience parson is not enough, in the simple way...All things are good at Mahindra & Mahindra apart from salary.
March 3, 2021
Trainee Engineer (Former Employee) - Mumbai, Maharashtra
I worked for Mahindra for 1.5 years. And then suddenly got kicked out of the company with a lame reason of short of vacancy due to corona and that I didn't asked HR to confirm me. The pressure is super high and my mental health was very adversely affected. They scheduled programs and meetings on Sundays and Saturdays also. And reporting is too much that they keep you woken up beyond midnight. And after enduring so much, job security was not there and got kicked out of the organisation. They also didn't pay the entire package as promised by quoting very minor clauses in the joining letter. Overall, if uh have Mahindra as your last option then only join it...
Pros
Reimbursement on time
Cons
Stressful, work culture, pay, job security
February 19, 2021
Asst. Manager-Sales (Former Employee) - Mumbai, Maharashtra
Mahindra & Mahindra lives up to its reputation ask an excellent employer, unfortunately I was with them for only 2.5 years, but I am proud to have worked in M&M.The company ensures that all its employees are taken care of and then ensure that work is done on time. Office hours were not rigid but people themselves showed up on time even the ones coming from far away.Salary was never an issue and we got on the last working day of the month.Tour and conveyance expenses were also sorted within a week's time.
Pros
Great working environment
Cons
You get so spoiled that you won't enjoy working anywhere else, this is from my first hand experience
July 9, 2020
Sr. Consultant (Former Employee) - Mumbai, Maharashtra
Mahindra & Mahindra , is simply the best place to work. there is future in the company if the employee is dedicated and hard worker. M&M is place where you get respect and learn many things
Pros
Diwali bonus and additional benefit