Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd
Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd Employee Review

Awesome experience with Mighty Mahindra

March 8, 2017
Hi I cherish & nourish fine culture of working environment drafted to its employees by Mahindra, off course a great place to get associated with. A crusade which not only ensures customer centricity but also maps competency of their employees associated with. Working with this Indian Automobile giant injects a cultural change and boost both my professional and personal agenda.
Pros
Ample oppurtunities, Empowerment &
December 2, 2020
Same role
SALES PROMOTER EXECUTIVE (Current Employee) - Patna, Bihar
Joined on 10th Oct 2019, really excited to work here as it is a big firm with a positive and secured future, work space and environment is new every day as it brings you new challenges everyday and needs you to provide with solutions hence improving your skills. Needs a lot of travelling and most of the work is on field, meeting with new potential customers daily and to convince them to buy your product requires sales talk as every person is different you need to think differently, a bit tiring at the end of day, but joyous if you get results.Management is good, helpful, and can have a secured job and future if you are a result giving candidate.
Pros
good staring payout, supporting staff and work culture
Cons
long hours, travelling
June 27, 2020
Same role
Sales Executive (Former Employee) - Chandigarh, Chandigarh
I have good experience with my previous job supportive staff and corporative help me in every difficult situation and I done job with full of happiness Thanking you
Pros
Hard work
Cons
Emotions
July 25, 2020
Same location
Data Entry Operator (Former Employee) - Pune, Maharashtra
Work in very good...manager Nature full helping...i love my companyBut salary package is short....Contract basis work not interested me...Company role work my dreem...
  1. Awesome experience with Mighty Mahindra