Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd logo
View all Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd reviews

Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd

Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd Employee Review

Dynamic Job

Have to always on your toes to achieve targets. Daily new challenges related to production and assembly line. Regular audits and improvement activities on assembly lines.

Pros

Location, Free food

Cons

Salary

Same role

Productive and fun place

I enjoyed working there as it was my first job after the graduation, I felt bit excited. Very good work culture. Associates are Very much supportive. To have great work experience,it's good organization.

Pros

Transport and lunch

Cons

Outskirt and far away from the city
Same role

Stressful, no job security, underpaid

I worked for Mahindra for 1.5 years. And then suddenly got kicked out of the company with a lame reason of short of vacancy due to corona and that I didn't asked HR to confirm me. The pressure is super high and my mental health was very adversely affected. They scheduled programs and meetings on Sundays and Saturdays also. And reporting is too much that they keep you woken up beyond midnight. And after enduring so much, job security was not there and got kicked out of the organisation. They also didn't pay the entire package as promised by quoting very minor clauses in the joining letter. Overall, if uh have Mahindra as your last option then only join it...

Pros

Reimbursement on time

Cons

Stressful, work culture, pay, job security
Same location

Good culture working being done in a disciplined manner with safety being the topmost priority

Good organization to work for .From 2018 onwards no employee is becoming permanent.You can learn work culture over here is in discipline manner.Safety has been given the topmost priority.TPM and 5s being implemented thoroughly

Pros

Free lunch, medical benefits (for permanent employees)Proper safety of employees by wearing proper PPE, Appreciation being given for your Good work

Cons

No hike in salary in past three years, Need to stand long and continuously for 9 hours, Sometimes need to work on Sundays and compulsorily attend next day also by timing of the shifts

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2