Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd
Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd Employee Review

Environment for learning

February 27, 2020
i feel good environment .here senior support junior how to do work and solve problem.i am learning many thing.i got support from others.there are many motivational thing which send go ahead.
March 20, 2021
Same role
Sales Officer (Current Employee) - Bhubaneshwar, Orissa
Very good company with well sales team.All are my company very comparative , Salary is also good but not enough for me & hard working also.But I enjoy my work here
February 19, 2021
Same role
Asst. Manager-Sales (Former Employee) - Mumbai, Maharashtra
Mahindra & Mahindra lives up to its reputation ask an excellent employer, unfortunately I was with them for only 2.5 years, but I am proud to have worked in M&M.The company ensures that all its employees are taken care of and then ensure that work is done on time. Office hours were not rigid but people themselves showed up on time even the ones coming from far away.Salary was never an issue and we got on the last working day of the month.Tour and conveyance expenses were also sorted within a week's time.
Pros
Great working environment
Cons
You get so spoiled that you won't enjoy working anywhere else, this is from my first hand experience
July 27, 2020
Same location
TECH (Former Employee) - Ahmedabad, Gujarat
lots of learning and good start for any careers. for improv you communication skills and take some experience of corporate life this was best job for graduate.
Pros
best sellry+ good staf
Cons
in starting you feel pressure