Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd logo
View all Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd reviews

Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd

Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd Employee Review

Fun work culture

Joined as a government Apprentice Trainee in Gravity Die casting department. Learned pouring, coremaking & Fettling activities. Melting activities & melt treatment in melting shop.

Same role

Productive and fun place

I enjoyed working there as it was my first job after the graduation, I felt bit excited. Very good work culture. Associates are Very much supportive. To have great work experience,it's good organization.

Pros

Transport and lunch

Cons

Outskirt and far away from the city
Same role

Stressful, no job security, underpaid

I worked for Mahindra for 1.5 years. And then suddenly got kicked out of the company with a lame reason of short of vacancy due to corona and that I didn't asked HR to confirm me. The pressure is super high and my mental health was very adversely affected. They scheduled programs and meetings on Sundays and Saturdays also. And reporting is too much that they keep you woken up beyond midnight. And after enduring so much, job security was not there and got kicked out of the organisation. They also didn't pay the entire package as promised by quoting very minor clauses in the joining letter. Overall, if uh have Mahindra as your last option then only join it...

Pros

Reimbursement on time

Cons

Stressful, work culture, pay, job security
Same location

SCM dept

It's really nice feelings to work with Mahindra And Mahindra as it has good work culture with fun activities and all other things.Mahindra and Mahindra always tries to motivate all the employees in various kinds of activities and like to work with Mahindra and Mahindra in future too.

Pros

Free Lunch

Cons

Payscale

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2