Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd logo
View all Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd reviews

Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd

Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd Employee Review

fun working, good environment

Its a great company to work in..it was a good experience to work as an intern wid H.R MANAGER. They helped me alot to gain experience & know about the company in detail. The staffs and workers cooperated alot as i was very junior so they well behaved wid me. I thank H.R manager to help me alot and to Support me

Same role

SCM dept

It's really nice feelings to work with Mahindra And Mahindra as it has good work culture with fun activities and all other things.Mahindra and Mahindra always tries to motivate all the employees in various kinds of activities and like to work with Mahindra and Mahindra in future too.

Pros

Free Lunch

Cons

Payscale
Same role

Good Experience to be worked with Mahindra

Mahindra Research Valley is an enthusiastic place to work for the development of carrier and growth for knowledge gaining activities. It engaging all the colleague of the company into a perfect and smart vision.
Same location

productive place with new and fresh challenges everyday.

Joined on 10th Oct 2019, really excited to work here as it is a big firm with a positive and secured future, work space and environment is new every day as it brings you new challenges everyday and needs you to provide with solutions hence improving your skills. Needs a lot of travelling and most of the work is on field, meeting with new potential customers daily and to convince them to buy your product requires sales talk as every person is different you need to think differently, a bit tiring at the end of day, but joyous if you get results.Management is good, helpful, and can have a secured job and future if you are a result giving candidate.

Pros

good staring payout, supporting staff and work culture

Cons

long hours, travelling

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2