Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd
Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd Employee Review

Good for experienced..but not good for freshers

February 24, 2020
Company gives wide opportunities for learning but I would not recommend this for freshers because no one pays attention to what GETs do whether they are learning or not
Pros
Salary benefits and canteen facilities
Cons
Stressful, long working hours and not good for freshers
March 3, 2021
Same roleSame location
Trainee Engineer (Former Employee) - Mumbai, Maharashtra
I worked for Mahindra for 1.5 years. And then suddenly got kicked out of the company with a lame reason of short of vacancy due to corona and that I didn't asked HR to confirm me. The pressure is super high and my mental health was very adversely affected. They scheduled programs and meetings on Sundays and Saturdays also. And reporting is too much that they keep you woken up beyond midnight. And after enduring so much, job security was not there and got kicked out of the organisation. They also didn't pay the entire package as promised by quoting very minor clauses in the joining letter. Overall, if uh have Mahindra as your last option then only join it...
Pros
Reimbursement on time
Cons
Stressful, work culture, pay, job security
March 11, 2020
Same role
Trainee Engineer (Former Employee) - Nagpur, Maharashtra
I had work inventory department , how many material have required in production line , how many stock remaining in godawn , how many material rejected ...and so many work.
February 19, 2021
Same location
Asst. Manager-Sales (Former Employee) - Mumbai, Maharashtra
Mahindra & Mahindra lives up to its reputation ask an excellent employer, unfortunately I was with them for only 2.5 years, but I am proud to have worked in M&M.The company ensures that all its employees are taken care of and then ensure that work is done on time. Office hours were not rigid but people themselves showed up on time even the ones coming from far away.Salary was never an issue and we got on the last working day of the month.Tour and conveyance expenses were also sorted within a week's time.
Pros
Great working environment
Cons
You get so spoiled that you won't enjoy working anywhere else, this is from my first hand experience
  1. Good for experienced..but not good for freshers