Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd logo
Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd
View all Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd reviews

Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd

Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd Employee Review

Mahindra & Mahindra is a Multinational Company. It has a multinational culture with Positive attitude.

Same role

physical and financial target bets

team management target base performance hard working gate seven awards to our project most enjoyable part of the job increased irrigation potential due to our intervention
Same role

Good culture, but no job security

Work life balance not much possible. Tremendous job insecurity, day-by-day reduction in facilities provided. Salary hike is average. Good for freshers for learning purpose.

Pros

Free breakfast, Lunch in low rates

Cons

Job insecurity, decrease in facilities due cost cutting
Same location

Stressful, no job security, underpaid

I worked for Mahindra for 1.5 years. And then suddenly got kicked out of the company with a lame reason of short of vacancy due to corona and that I didn't asked HR to confirm me. The pressure is super high and my mental health was very adversely affected. They scheduled programs and meetings on Sundays and Saturdays also. And reporting is too much that they keep you woken up beyond midnight. And after enduring so much, job security was not there and got kicked out of the organisation. They also didn't pay the entire package as promised by quoting very minor clauses in the joining letter. Overall, if uh have Mahindra as your last option then only join it...

Pros

Reimbursement on time

Cons

Stressful, work culture, pay, job security

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2

Compare Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd with

• Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd
  • Mahindra & Mahindra is a Multinational Company experiences and willingness to learn help me to grow.