Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd
Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd Employee Review

Mechanical Heaven

July 16, 2018
The workplace culture is incredible as this is the first company that I have worked for where they truly value and care about you. The best part of this job is helping people get jobs.
Pros
Best place for mechanical engineer
Cons
hard to move among business units.
June 4, 2021
Same role
Trainee Engineer (Former Employee) - Pune
I enjoyed working there as it was my first job after the graduation, I felt bit excited. Very good work culture. Associates are Very much supportive. To have great work experience,it's good organization.
Pros
Transport and lunch
Cons
Outskirt and far away from the city
March 3, 2021
Same role
Trainee Engineer (Former Employee) - Mumbai, Maharashtra
I worked for Mahindra for 1.5 years. And then suddenly got kicked out of the company with a lame reason of short of vacancy due to corona and that I didn't asked HR to confirm me. The pressure is super high and my mental health was very adversely affected. They scheduled programs and meetings on Sundays and Saturdays also. And reporting is too much that they keep you woken up beyond midnight. And after enduring so much, job security was not there and got kicked out of the organisation. They also didn't pay the entire package as promised by quoting very minor clauses in the joining letter. Overall, if uh have Mahindra as your last option then only join it...
Pros
Reimbursement on time
Cons
Stressful, work culture, pay, job security
January 21, 2019
Same location
Dy Manager (Current Employee) - Bihar and jharkhand
Growth reward and recognisation for was not validate to my career. Financial growth is lacking in company point of view although I had appointed 9 dealers all are star performer these days. So hard luck for me.