Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd
Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd Employee Review

Nice and workoholic environment

January 13, 2020
Nice to work if you are innovative minded..new ideas are welcomed and enttertained. Other wise job roles and responsibilities are challanging and exhausting.
June 4, 2021
Trainee Engineer (Former Employee) - Pune
I enjoyed working there as it was my first job after the graduation, I felt bit excited. Very good work culture. Associates are Very much supportive. To have great work experience,it's good organization.
Pros
Transport and lunch
Cons
Outskirt and far away from the city
March 3, 2021
Trainee Engineer (Former Employee) - Mumbai, Maharashtra
I worked for Mahindra for 1.5 years. And then suddenly got kicked out of the company with a lame reason of short of vacancy due to corona and that I didn't asked HR to confirm me. The pressure is super high and my mental health was very adversely affected. They scheduled programs and meetings on Sundays and Saturdays also. And reporting is too much that they keep you woken up beyond midnight. And after enduring so much, job security was not there and got kicked out of the organisation. They also didn't pay the entire package as promised by quoting very minor clauses in the joining letter. Overall, if uh have Mahindra as your last option then only join it...
Pros
Reimbursement on time
Cons
Stressful, work culture, pay, job security
March 11, 2020
Trainee Engineer (Former Employee) - Nagpur, Maharashtra
I had work inventory department , how many material have required in production line , how many stock remaining in godawn , how many material rejected ...and so many work.
  1. Nice and workoholic environment