Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd logo
View all Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd reviews

Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd

Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd Employee Review

Nice Company to start a professional Career

- Normal Working hours (9am-6pm) -Learned Communication,Networking and Management Skills -Colleagues were very supportive -Hardest part was to sit for long hours collecting data and presenting presentations out of it. -Most enjoyable part of the job was when the company ceo makes his peers realize about their importance and value to the company.

Pros

free lunches, snacks

Cons

long working hours

Same role

Productive and fun place

I enjoyed working there as it was my first job after the graduation, I felt bit excited. Very good work culture. Associates are Very much supportive. To have great work experience,it's good organization.

Pros

Transport and lunch

Cons

Outskirt and far away from the city
Same role

Stressful, no job security, underpaid

I worked for Mahindra for 1.5 years. And then suddenly got kicked out of the company with a lame reason of short of vacancy due to corona and that I didn't asked HR to confirm me. The pressure is super high and my mental health was very adversely affected. They scheduled programs and meetings on Sundays and Saturdays also. And reporting is too much that they keep you woken up beyond midnight. And after enduring so much, job security was not there and got kicked out of the organisation. They also didn't pay the entire package as promised by quoting very minor clauses in the joining letter. Overall, if uh have Mahindra as your last option then only join it...

Pros

Reimbursement on time

Cons

Stressful, work culture, pay, job security
Same location

Job

I have good experience with my previous job supportive staff and corporative help me in every difficult situation and I done job with full of happiness Thanking you

Pros

Hard work

Cons

Emotions

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2