Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd
Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd Employee Review

Ok.

November 20, 2019
Work life balance is good. No job security. Management is good. Job culture also good Salary benefits not satisfactory for trainees. Overall experience was good.
June 4, 2021
Same role
Trainee Engineer (Former Employee) - Pune
I enjoyed working there as it was my first job after the graduation, I felt bit excited. Very good work culture. Associates are Very much supportive. To have great work experience,it's good organization.
Pros
Transport and lunch
Cons
Outskirt and far away from the city
March 3, 2021
Same role
Trainee Engineer (Former Employee) - Mumbai, Maharashtra
I worked for Mahindra for 1.5 years. And then suddenly got kicked out of the company with a lame reason of short of vacancy due to corona and that I didn't asked HR to confirm me. The pressure is super high and my mental health was very adversely affected. They scheduled programs and meetings on Sundays and Saturdays also. And reporting is too much that they keep you woken up beyond midnight. And after enduring so much, job security was not there and got kicked out of the organisation. They also didn't pay the entire package as promised by quoting very minor clauses in the joining letter. Overall, if uh have Mahindra as your last option then only join it...
Pros
Reimbursement on time
Cons
Stressful, work culture, pay, job security
June 4, 2021
Same location
EXECUTIVE OFFICER (Current Employee) - Nashik, Maharashtra
Good organization to work for .From 2018 onwards no employee is becoming permanent.You can learn work culture over here is in discipline manner.Safety has been given the topmost priority.TPM and 5s being implemented thoroughly
Pros
Free lunch, medical benefits (for permanent employees)Proper safety of employees by wearing proper PPE, Appreciation being given for your Good work
Cons
No hike in salary in past three years, Need to stand long and continuously for 9 hours, Sometimes need to work on Sundays and compulsorily attend next day also by timing of the shifts