Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd
Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd Employee Review

poor adminsitration and management

December 4, 2017
very poor adminstration work from the HR side plus the management doesnt take care of the freshers they treat them as they dont know anything and cant learn anything and expect good results from them and even without training sessions.
Pros
subsidized canteen and ccd prices
Cons
very bad management and unions of associates are terrible never going to join again.
June 4, 2021
Same roleSame location
Trainee Engineer (Former Employee) - Pune
I enjoyed working there as it was my first job after the graduation, I felt bit excited. Very good work culture. Associates are Very much supportive. To have great work experience,it's good organization.
Pros
Transport and lunch
Cons
Outskirt and far away from the city
March 3, 2021
Same role
Trainee Engineer (Former Employee) - Mumbai, Maharashtra
I worked for Mahindra for 1.5 years. And then suddenly got kicked out of the company with a lame reason of short of vacancy due to corona and that I didn't asked HR to confirm me. The pressure is super high and my mental health was very adversely affected. They scheduled programs and meetings on Sundays and Saturdays also. And reporting is too much that they keep you woken up beyond midnight. And after enduring so much, job security was not there and got kicked out of the organisation. They also didn't pay the entire package as promised by quoting very minor clauses in the joining letter. Overall, if uh have Mahindra as your last option then only join it...
Pros
Reimbursement on time
Cons
Stressful, work culture, pay, job security
July 25, 2020
Same location
Data Entry Operator (Former Employee) - Pune, Maharashtra
Work in very good...manager Nature full helping...i love my companyBut salary package is short....Contract basis work not interested me...Company role work my dreem...
  1. poor adminsitration and management