Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd logo
View all Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd reviews

Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd

Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd Employee Review

Productive and Fun at workplace

Overall a best company to work.Work a properly allocated, people are empowered and fun at work place. Only salary packages are less

Pros

Empowerement

Cons

Less Salary

Same role

G8 company to work

Lot of learnings and gained experience,working culture is good with great support from seniors work life balance is good salary on time and bonus also provided

Pros

Working ethics is good

Cons

Lot of rules to follow
Same role

Tractor services in Nellore

My first job in being mahindra and training I enjoyed a lot, Dealer's are very supportive to employees and gave best service to customers, What we need is CUSTOMER SATISFACTION. Excellent service and support from higher authority.

Pros

monthly

Cons

Btar camps
Same location

Stressful, no job security, underpaid

I worked for Mahindra for 1.5 years. And then suddenly got kicked out of the company with a lame reason of short of vacancy due to corona and that I didn't asked HR to confirm me. The pressure is super high and my mental health was very adversely affected. They scheduled programs and meetings on Sundays and Saturdays also. And reporting is too much that they keep you woken up beyond midnight. And after enduring so much, job security was not there and got kicked out of the organisation. They also didn't pay the entire package as promised by quoting very minor clauses in the joining letter. Overall, if uh have Mahindra as your last option then only join it...

Pros

Reimbursement on time

Cons

Stressful, work culture, pay, job security

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2