Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd
Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd Employee Review

Productive and Fun to work

March 16, 2020
It was like Dream come true, when I received call from M & M . Good culture, friendly atmosphere . Openness and transparency Subsidized food at Factory .
March 20, 2021
Sales Officer (Current Employee) - Bhubaneshwar, Orissa
Very good company with well sales team.All are my company very comparative , Salary is also good but not enough for me & hard working also.But I enjoy my work here
Pros
Cons
February 19, 2021
Asst. Manager-Sales (Former Employee) - Mumbai, Maharashtra
Mahindra & Mahindra lives up to its reputation ask an excellent employer, unfortunately I was with them for only 2.5 years, but I am proud to have worked in M&M.The company ensures that all its employees are taken care of and then ensure that work is done on time. Office hours were not rigid but people themselves showed up on time even the ones coming from far away.Salary was never an issue and we got on the last working day of the month.Tour and conveyance expenses were also sorted within a week's time.
Pros
Great working environment
Cons
You get so spoiled that you won't enjoy working anywhere else, this is from my first hand experience
February 27, 2020
Sales Officer (Former Employee) - Ahmedabad, Gujarat
i feel good environment .here senior support junior how to do work and solve problem.i am learning many thing.i got support from others.there are many motivational thing which send go ahead.