Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd logo
Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd
View all Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd reviews

Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd

Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd Employee Review

Productive and fun work place.

I worked as a GAT and learned alot of things there in the schedule of one year. Very good work culture, supportive superior. Very good policy. Work without tension. Friendly environment.

Pros

Free environment

Same role

Productive and fun place

I enjoyed working there as it was my first job after the graduation, I felt bit excited. Very good work culture. Associates are Very much supportive. To have great work experience,it's good organization.

Pros

Transport and lunch

Cons

Outskirt and far away from the city
Same role

Stressful, no job security, underpaid

I worked for Mahindra for 1.5 years. And then suddenly got kicked out of the company with a lame reason of short of vacancy due to corona and that I didn't asked HR to confirm me. The pressure is super high and my mental health was very adversely affected. They scheduled programs and meetings on Sundays and Saturdays also. And reporting is too much that they keep you woken up beyond midnight. And after enduring so much, job security was not there and got kicked out of the organisation. They also didn't pay the entire package as promised by quoting very minor clauses in the joining letter. Overall, if uh have Mahindra as your last option then only join it...

Pros

Reimbursement on time

Cons

Stressful, work culture, pay, job security
Same location

productive place with new and fresh challenges everyday.

Joined on 10th Oct 2019, really excited to work here as it is a big firm with a positive and secured future, work space and environment is new every day as it brings you new challenges everyday and needs you to provide with solutions hence improving your skills. Needs a lot of travelling and most of the work is on field, meeting with new potential customers daily and to convince them to buy your product requires sales talk as every person is different you need to think differently, a bit tiring at the end of day, but joyous if you get results.Management is good, helpful, and can have a secured job and future if you are a result giving candidate.

Pros

good staring payout, supporting staff and work culture

Cons

long hours, travelling

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2