Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd
Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd Employee Review

Productive and learning

January 30, 2020
Working in Maintenance Department as an apprentice trainee Installation of CCTV Cameras,Computers,PLC Machines Input/Output Modules for Communication of AC Drives and PLC System and also working on IoT Projects.
June 4, 2021
Same role
Trainee Engineer (Former Employee) - Pune
I enjoyed working there as it was my first job after the graduation, I felt bit excited. Very good work culture. Associates are Very much supportive. To have great work experience,it's good organization.
Pros
Transport and lunch
Cons
Outskirt and far away from the city
March 3, 2021
Same role
Trainee Engineer (Former Employee) - Mumbai, Maharashtra
I worked for Mahindra for 1.5 years. And then suddenly got kicked out of the company with a lame reason of short of vacancy due to corona and that I didn't asked HR to confirm me. The pressure is super high and my mental health was very adversely affected. They scheduled programs and meetings on Sundays and Saturdays also. And reporting is too much that they keep you woken up beyond midnight. And after enduring so much, job security was not there and got kicked out of the organisation. They also didn't pay the entire package as promised by quoting very minor clauses in the joining letter. Overall, if uh have Mahindra as your last option then only join it...
Pros
Reimbursement on time
Cons
Stressful, work culture, pay, job security
November 19, 2019
Same location
Operator (Former Employee) - Haridwar, Uttarakhand
Work is easy no hardwork Company culture is very good The most important parts of the work is bioff. Bioff is veey enjoyble part of this job Under off bioff has vhickle chequing